Any uber kicksins around? got questions

so i think i want to give an uber kicksin a try

i have no real experience with sins. so i’ll need a lot of info

i think i’ll be using up’d goreriders for my boots. which means i’ll need a lot of str

do uber kicksins need to max block at all?

is a shadow warrior or master worth it? or a waste of points?

how stacked do my res have to be? i’ll likely be using fade over b.o.s

i have no idea how kick works with ias. does it function the same as a melee attack?
how much ias do i need?
what about attack rating? what should i aim for?
gores/gface/dracs etc do not give any attack rating.

since i wont be using a claw, do i need to use tiger stike to charge up?

any and all sugestions and tips welcome

I have been playing on and off since D2 launch and just built a kicksin. They are amazing! Once they are well geared they absolutely destroy bosses. I melted the Uber bosses and Uber Tristram like they were p1 act bosses. Hilarious.

They really horrible when there are large amounts of enemies though. They are just single target animals.

Anyway, all that to say: they are worth the time and investment if that is what you want to do.

Also, look up: kicksin d2jsp

It is one of the OG guides and is still relevant today.

It’s not a million str because they have reduced requirements, and you need strength for stormshield too.
You’re using stormshield, max block.
Shadow is not helpful for ubers.
You need stacked rez. I forget the number, but you want max lightning resist after Meph’s conviction, and Fade helps a lot. I swap to BoS after killing Meph.
It has it’s own ias bp’s depending on your weapon, weapon ias, if you use BoS at all, etc. You need to use a calculator. 8/3 is fine, you don’t need 7/3 kicks, though it’s great if you can get it.
15k AR is very comfy, you can get by with a little less. Kick adds a ton from the skill, but get some AR charms, and you’ll be wearing ravenfrost.
You don’t use Tiger Strike, no.
And I’ll second, the google results for uber kicksin are all still correct except maybe you can get a better attack speed bp with the current bug/change.