Any try a FOH pally

So I have my hammerdin for fun and my smiter for Ubers. Has anyone tried the FOH pally yet. Can it be good without godly gear?

pretty garbo because it has basically no synergies to boost dmg.

can be played somewhat in pvp

I have FOHer … with slightly above budget gear. He doing fine in running hell. He level 80 but haven’t kill Ancients yet (done it for the reason - saved them for exp boost :))
The only item that consider to be gg is Gryphon Eye (not even socketed) - everything else is junk lol - spirit sacred rodache, hand of blessed light (not socketed either), vipermagi everything else not even worth mentioning. It fun to play - pretty much 1 shot - kill everything except bosses and except some meaty targets like pitlords. Lighting immunities usually not an issue - most of them conviction brake nicely. But dealing with true lighting immunes … well you better beef up merc (I put on him 810 def Smoke, Insight CV and Tal Mask) - works … sort of

not exactly :wink:
while it certainly behind hammer in terms of DPS on single targets still it’s fairly trivial get 5k ish display value of the bolt and -150 lighting resist with conviction

yes but it isn’t a spam skill.
How long do you need to kill 20 mobs? probably 20 seconds if you one shot every mob.
Kinda garbage if you ask me

1 Like

Well I can do more than 1 hit per second … but in general you are right FOH isn’t AOE even against undead :slight_smile: as long as you are not swarmed you can kill pack relatively quick (with FOH you don’t need even target)

yeah, but well not exactly the most fun build to play either xD

Originally is been viewed as a PvP build… But fun as relative term - personally I hate blizzard sorc most bored built ever

1 Like

It’s a cool skill but not fun to play… until they fix it but who knows how they will fix it

The delay in cast each time is super annoying, since holy bolt dmg is 1) low and 2) only hits undead, there is no aoe capabilities. If you are playing single player, it will be ok to use but really slow due to no aoe and cast delay. It’s great for bosses since you can just run around and drop fists on them, but at this time the build simply don’t work and it really sucks with the delay. it is such a waste of a potentially awesome skill/build

1 Like