Any one else currently stalled in Queue?

Yea, that’s the crappy part. A lot of people just want to get a few runs in. The queue far outweighs that possibility.

1 Like

Guess blizzard wasn’t too happy with my post cause I got bumped into the offline tab again. I’m not waiting anymore goodluck guys. If anything there’s one less person competing with you to get in. Blizz can chalk it down as a success to improve wait times.

Easier said than done…on sunday I was in Queue 508, waited 1h and 56min. to get in :smiley: Opened a game, killed Shenk and it immediately crashed :smiley: Didn’t bother to check for the queue again, just played something else.

Definitely the very last time i bought anything from Blizzard / Activision, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Ahh yes, this happens, and definitely throws a monkey wrench in that plan.

yeah, the queue is still huge at 1:17am…

I can confirm the Shenk catapult fire effects when he dies crashes the game with frequency. Maybe 1/10 times. I like to do pindle → shenk → that champion north of the Highlands waypoint runs for some super casual gold farm (and cause of the 60 second game limit).

I can see the framerate take a dip then maybe a second or two later the game crashes with the shenk fire. I’ve started TPing away from the fire so it’s offscreen lol.

1 Like