Any necromancer done uber Tristram?

Just want to see if any necro has done solo uber and what’s the gears and build needed

2 Likes

I’ve seen it done. It usually revolves around reviving urdar type mobs as they have a bit of crushing blow. Gear can be whatever, but some form of tele goes a long way. Resists help too since youDont want to die and have to resummon :frowning:

Fishymancer tends to be the best one for it. You can do it on a poison nova necro as well, but it’s going to take a lot longer because you won’t be able to reanimate anywhere near as many urdars.

At the end of the day, regardless of what spec you choose, you’re going to be reliant on urdar crushing blows.

Hey, I just created a post and then saw your post. Here is my full clear video. Hope it helps.

3 Likes

Oh niceeeeee. Thanks so much

1 Like

You are most welcome, I have another post created to help people out then saw this one and wanted to share anyway :slight_smile:

You mind sharing your build and equipment?

Hey, I timestamped it in the video, you can see everything around 10:05. I have Call to Arms as swap wep.

Thanks. Yeah. I noticed that at the end. Replied too fast. Thanks dude.

1 Like

Like said above its def possible but it req killing enemies with the crushing blow modifer to mimic what a melee char would do and teleing them to boss and having them wreck him and using decrypt so the boss moves in slow motion for easy kill. Sadly it needs enigma cause otherwise the revives will fall behind and despawn.

I do have the teleport staff and it will cost me quite a bit to do this uber… but it’s something we’ll all need to do

Awesome job, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

You are most welcome, enjoy