An issue occurred while communicating with the game servers

wtf? same here. 5 days lol

Happens to me constantly i have to do reboot of the shi-tty client for every 2 or 3 game because i got the error" an issue has occurred while contacting the game servers battlenet".

Every day, every time last 14 days worser the last 7 days

i have done everything
Reboot
Reinstall drivers
Reinstall netcard
Reinstall game
Swithed servers (better but still bad)

What a serious leak of waisting players time!

happens all the time… when it fails to join a game for some reason I simply can’t join or create another game.

I have to close the game and open it again to make it work

extremely annoying

Assuming the 60s delay is true, maybe a little common sense and only have it trigger if you successfully join a game? I assume that was the developers goal to temporarily alleviate the global database issues. Unless of course even a failed join on like a bad game name or full game still cornholes the database.

Yep. It’s unplayable. I guess I’ll check back after the upcoming Path fo Exile league ends. Maybe by then they’ll have it fixed.

I wish they’d at least allow us to filter the game names that are currently up. That way we could see if the next game is available, or if the current game we’re trying to join is full, or, shoot, we could see if we just typoed the game name before getting stuck for a minute and then missing the run again. This is agonizingly frustrating.

1 Like

Same issue, any failure to join a game requires a restart before I can create/join a game again. Started two days ago, I haven’t been able to keep up with public runs since.

Same problem here. Can’t play at all. This game has been extremely buggy with mechanics and classes not working properly and constant disconnects.

Same here. It sucks. Hope they fix it. Need more servers and faster database. Quite easily solvable, imho, but it will cost.

Yeah I run into this mostly when trying to join other games. If the game is full, or i type a name in wrong, ill hit this issue and need to wait like a minute before I can join games again. This rather sucks for quick games like group baal runs.

The same is happening to me. It happens when joining or creating without any logic. It can do it for a while and then go away… and come back…

happening to me anytime I log on now, for last couple of weeks. I’ve just stopped playing. Requesting a refund.

1 Like

Happens to me all the time, can almost only play solo, can never consecutive join public baalruns for more than 1-2 in a row… so stupid

You are either stuck in q after game crashs, you died and lost your exp. And when you finally get back into the game you cannot join/create new games for couple of minutes or even hours… most ppl i know quit because blizzard isn’t even able to fix such basics

1 Like

This is total b.s.
So basically if you try to fit in consecutive Baal/Chaos runs and get “Game Full” message you still trigger server cooldown, see this error and have to wait for minute or so just to TRY join another game. Rinse and repeat.
I’m not even sure if Blizz staff know how this game plays in it’s latter stages. Come on, high level characters can’t stay in same game for hours, we NEED to recreate/rejoin games often, it’s the way how it was then and how it supposed to be.

1 Like

I am having this Server issue too. I keep trying o play and it lets me in then kicks me out of my solo runs. Sometimes it starts after rubberbanding, opening a chest, traversing to the next level. BOOM Kicked out of server due to connection issues. WTH?

Welcome to the Alpha of D2R :smiley:

Great after 1 hour in the queue i cannot enter a game or create one so gues what i have to restart and go infront of the queue

Just deleted the game… waste of time.
Bunch of incompetents.
Impossible to do runs.

The only reason i replayed d2 was because of plugy stash. I was hoping i will get rid of the mules things from the past.
These incompetents couldn’t do better…
Bad servers
Bad upgrades

ActiBlizzard to the toilet

1 Like

Yes I’m getting this same issue since day 1 of release. I was thinking that they should have a fix for it by now. I was thinking it was just me but it looks like thousands of people are having this same issue.
This really is annoying when you’re doing Baal runs and if you miss type a game name or try and join a game that hasn’t been made yet then you have to wait for 5 mins before you can create or join another game again.

This is a major bug

you mean them adding global server communication is because of legacy databases. Get out of here with your simping for Blizzard and acting like you know what is going on