Am I the only one refreshing this forum for a news update?

I can’t wait for an update. Fingers crossed its soon!

2 Likes

You ain’t alone brother.

Hopefully 2.4 this Thursday. Ladder week later. Community manager wrote end of month is Ladder.

My plan is to make a singleplayer 2.4 Throwbarb, a Holy grail attempt.
On Ladder I start another fresh Throwbarb :smiley:
There is not enough throwbarbs. Build more throwbarbs.

2 Likes

I’ll build a throwbarb if they give me more character slots to put him in. I’m full, and haven’t got any room for any of the new builds.

1 Like

Still no news, Thrusday is impossible. Maybe 2.4 in the end of the month or maybe later is more possbile, then after 2 weeks is ladder.

1 Like

Why do you say thursday is impossible? I think they could release the patch, but NOT start ladder until next weekend.

Optimistic aproach is this thursday the maintenance includes the 2.4 patch.
But to be honest, it doesn’t make sense in some marketing point of view. I think they will inform about 2.4 release, and after that they release it, not just randomly over some maintenance. But I wish they did though…

I also expect Ladder probably 2 weeks after 2.4 goes live.

Do you guys think we can look forward to a few additional balance changes with the official patch notes for 2.4? I haven’t heard anything on this.

I think that they are doing a second round of buffs/nerfs with the 2.4 patch - they did ask for posts in the forum (probably for a reason?). I’m hoping that they do a bit more tweaks when they release the 2.4 patch.

2 Likes

My morning routine when I get into the office is check the forums first thing in the morning and last thing before I leave (so i know what to expect when i get home) — *sighh i wish they could just tell us a date, i know they have a target date hanging on some bulletin board there somewhere - i honestly dont mind if i have to wait longer, just need something to ease my anxiety lol

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be looking at the feedback category for news. Btw 2.4 patch is delayed. More info will come in some days.

I check the latest tab in forums and saw this topic and realized I wasn’t alone lol
And that’s ok if there’s delays I’m not going to stop playing because of a delay, but just wish the blizzard d2 community team engages a bit more with the players … mobile app games do this don’t understand why a game that’s been going on for decades can’t communicate better to their fan basw

1 Like

Just a guess. Usually if such a big patch will be released, there should be anouncement in the top link" [PTR 2.4 Ladder | Developer Update Thread - PTR Feedback ", obviously there’s nothing now.

In the General Discussion section yes. After PTR is closes there’s nothing announced in this section anymore.

What a surprise,

I too check this forum first thing daily when I turn on my PC… to no avail :confused:

We will have more info and hard dates later this week. But in the PTR feedback section! In the General Discussion section!!!:laughing:

One more month is needed:
With that maintenance, we should be good to go for getting 2.4 out to users. 2.4 is currently planned for an April 14 release—Ladder will follow two weeks later on April 28.
Diablo II: Resurrected 2.4 & Ladder Update - March 24th - General Discussion - Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums (blizzard.com)

Yupp I read it. No suprise here.

Indian Lead Developer confirmed.

Please accept my sincere apologies for my inappropriate previous behavior, friend. Won’t happen again.

1 Like

LoL wut? Realy I have no idea what you’re talking about. :laughing:

1 Like