All Characters are gone after DC

There is NO maintenance. My character has also disappeared. When trying to create a new character it fails to do that also…GG

Closing and opening the client, they have all returned now.

no, no, no, dont worry.

Characters gone, unable to make new characters or enter the lobby. Blizz wins again!

There is maintenance… go check the general forums.

Mine are gone too…but if it’s happening to everyone…I don’t feel that bad. Is there a pretty girl in here who would like to hold my hand? If not a fat guy will do.

1 Like

Can you read? Doesn’t say anything about missing characters, regardless of what it is- the message stated that you can still play. so if I log in and on the screen characters are missing I’m going to be concerned about it.

Checking twitch, multiple streamers playing right now. So I guess us average joes just have to deal with blank character screens and no communication by blizzard.

TBH until this issue is addressed the game shouldn’t even be live.

3 Likes

same thing happened to me. lvl 77 sorc mfing hell…

I agree with you, but the original thread does say it will only effect half of the servers, not all. That is why you see people still streaming.

1 Like

I am missing one of my online characters that I last played yesterday. Will this character return after this ‘maintenance’?

Whe is my hero? My character has disappeared! :rage: :rage: :rage:
Blizzard what’s the matter?
Or is it normal that my hero can suddenly disappear?

I think this is not legal.
Or is it written in the agreement?

How to play now? No way? And why do I need such a game where everything I do disappears?
Or only disappeared from certain players? Discrimination?

Guys are our money and our time. The company must be held accountable. Even in small companies, this is unacceptable. :100:

And what will happen tomorrow if your characters disappear in WOW?

Guys, guys…relax. The servers are down so you obviously won’t see your characters. I just logged on now and they’re back. See…all we needed was a fat guy to hold my hand. Whoever virtually held my hand, you winned.

1 Like

Same with me. Playing fine. Logged out of lobby to go to my own game. Game told me my character didn’t exist on the server. Quit out and reloaded. Blank screen of characters. Every single one had been deleted.

You guys need to relax. So many drama queens playing D2R. Online server maintenance. If you don’t know how that works don’t post anything on here. Once a server is down, you won’t be able to see your characters until the servers are back online or until you connect to that server. All of mine disappeared like 10 mins ago but I checked again and they’re all back. Calm down.

3 Likes

We can report findings without judgement as well.

1 Like

What about those of us who have had characters missing for 24+ hours? Its more than just simple maintenance.

(not surprising) my offline character still exists and works perfectly fine… (Because server issues and maintenance doesn’t affect it ) Just chill until maintenance is over at least…

jesus crhist man,

bugs are not a crime. Having server maintenance to fix them is also not a crime. There is nothing illegal about bugs in software. If they don’t attempt in good faith to fix them, maybe then you might have a case, but you are way, way, way, way overreacting. There is nothing in the user agreements that guarantees that the game will be free of bugs.

It’s not a conspiracy. Your WoW characters aren’t going to disappear. The two games aren’t even connected in any way whatsoever. Take a chill pill. They already released a patch that fixed some show-stoppers, they clearly aren’t going to just let this stand. But if you have zero patience and a two second attention span, just get a refund, they will honor them, and spare us the outlandish rage posts.

(And if you’re trying to make the case that you can’t play the game you bought, you most certainly can, just play offline for now. Experiment with builds. You know, have fun instead of raging out of control)

let me know if you are still looking for a 3os Wire Fleece
JesusChrist#1129