Again... Because, it seems like Blizzard doesn't know: "Failed to enter game, this character is already in a game on the server."

Same here… Do you need to be a streamer to not have this problem?

6 Likes

Appears that way. I guess they don’t want to reset their servers, or the streamers drop as well. Can’t have [insert streamer here] talking bad about the game. Think of the impressionable 12 year olds watching.

4 Likes

last reply were 19h ago from blizzard… GJ Hope you all have a great weekend… maybe this will be solved monday when they come back for work…

I have also noticed that I cannot see my Friends Playing and nobody is in the Lobby.
My Account is still logged in as though I am Playing…

Maybe a I triggered a Blizz employee by taking a Char name they wanted.

anyone know when blizzard will fix this

They are manually unlocking characters… enjoy waiting.

This is pathetic and why streamers were unlocked first.

6 Likes

same problem… what a bullsh^^t

no idea why i have played since yesterday with zero issues besides 1 game drop which that was announced. just chill it will get fixed eventually. they didn’t just sell people a game with no intention of fixing it to troll everyone lol that’s just silly.

2 Likes

this is only for offline characters being lost. Nothing about our characters being unable to join games

when they say manually unlocking characters they mean streamers not the rest of us pleebs. Gota get that big twitch following for them to give a crap about you.

3 Likes

make a backup of your char files and replace them whenever the char is lost?

15 hours still have the same issue, FIX THIS CRAP OR SEND ME A REFUND

8 Likes

This is both sad and true. -_-

it’s a soft ban. just like the old one. Don’t enter and exit games like crazy. You give off bot vibes.

this is not the case at all, has nothing to do with the issue and completely not true … good job

same, i re install the game, and nothing

can you fix the problem with character can’t connect pls i have wait to long and my mates some of them are playing and didnt have the same issue. thankyou

not unless your a streamer… been locked out for over 24 hours now…

same issue here. is there no plan in place to fix this??

for the 10,000 plus account effected and growing by the minute they said they have one guy doing one account at a time. so again nope.