Add this not that

• Custom game creation. I don’t think I have to type much here. The new game finder simply is not working. If you want to work towards fixing it that’s fine, but custom game creation needs to be added on top of it no matter what.

This is a core function of Diablo 2 that is stripped from console.

2 - In-game chat. Even if we do manage to join someone, you are just staring at eachother trying to guess what the other guy wants to do. The post about consoles using their native social functions is not satisfactory. I can’t be expected to go into the menus, look up the other guys profile, add him as a friend and then hope that he accepts AND will want to voice-chat with me? People on console have keyboards and can type to eachother, if they don’t you can type via controller to get your point across.

This is another core function of Diablo 2 that is stripped from console. A suggestions could be to add in-game voice chat.

3 - Lobbies. Lobbies add to the feeling of being among other players, you see their avatars and you can chat with them. Right now you just feel alone and like it’s not a multiplayer game. Many people on console do have keyboards and lobbies are not lost on console.

4 - /players command. Being able to simulate how many players in game. I don’t play single player but acknowledge how much of an issue this is. This is a core feature of the game missing from console version.

5 - Keyboard and mouse support. Although I personally don’t use a mouse for playing on my PS5 I’ve seen this requested almost everywhere and in every forum I visit.

2 Likes

Is it enough now? You post your message under 90% of the last topics and now you open an extra topic to post it again? It’s getting to be enough. :-/

Never enough I’m doing work here posting this regurgitation I hate doing it I HATE IT HAAAATE!

Keep doing the good work. Honestly no other player should be mad at another for posting the same thing again. If blizzard would actually address its player base then people wouldn’t keep spamming the same thing over and over. Until then spam away. If you are mad about it blame blizzard.

3 Likes