Active oceanic diablo 2 discord for pd2/d2r aussies and nzers

Hey Fam,

Just a little invite to any Aussie/NZ or OCE player in general to come chill with a larger happening discord community of Aussies and NZers!

We organize reset teams, share loot, chat on comms and get up to a bunch of PVP and PVM goodness!

This discord was created over a year ago for POD and PD2 OCE players to avoid those laggy games and have a better PVP and PVM experience from an OCE perspective! And yes! That now means for D2R as well!

No doubt your D2 journey wont stop with D2R and our discord aims to help everyone stay connected across all versions of Diablo that people enjoy. Make friends and enjoy the journey across all versions of Diablo together because we know it doesn’t stop with D2R!

Now get your asses back to hell and find a Ber!

DIABLO II - OCE
discord.gg/wax39DUUwV

-ShanxOCE
discord name: #Shanx0756

Hey Shane. I tried looking for this Discord Server and it says it doesn’t exist? I’ve been looking for An Aussie Discord Channel for Diablo 2. BladeRnR#6175. If you could send me an Invite or whatever is required? Thanks mate.

discord.gg/yuv6YkY7KT

Hey BladeRnR If you wana join ours though add me on Discord and Ill shoot you an invite we are super active XD!

discord name: Shanx#0756

I’ve also edited the new discord link to the Diablo 2 - OCE discord which won’t expire now

discord.gg/wax39DUUwV