Accidental Deletion of Character

I literally made this account to comment on the thread about accidentally deleted charcters, just to find out the thread had been locked and deemed “not appropriate for tech support”. It might not be but you really need to do something other than locking a thread and ignoring a problem.
I’ve deleted 3 characters now, after hours of playing and being completely zoned out and sleep deprived i just click the “x” and then “ok” because im so tired and just want to get off… and ive deleted my character. This is such incredibly bad game design and is certinally part of the “technical” aspect of the game, and i am requesting support. I do not want you to restore my charcter but i want you to support Blizzard in getting this technical issue solved.
I payed $40 dollars for this game out of nostalgia. I work 50+ hours a week and its taken me like 5 weeks just to get to lvl 30. Its not worth it for me to even restart i will most likely NEVER play this game again.

they’ve already posted about a patch we’ll be getting soon that should fix this. Diablo II: Resurrected | 10.12 - PC & Console Patch Notes

They are in the process of patching that. Some fixes have gone out and some have not yet.

It won’t bring your char back, but it should help prevent it in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.