Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.3 Highlights | Coming Soon

Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.3 Highlights | Coming Soon

Learn more about exciting new changes and optimizations the developers are bringing to players in the upcoming Patch 2.3.

View Full Article

24 Likes

I’m looking forward to it!

6 Likes

One version closer to ladder time! :star_struck:

Lets get this PTRain rolling! ChooChoo!

5 Likes

I just died on my last HC character, again.
The game froze while I was shooting at cows, reentered the game, dead.

How about you fix that before you fix anything else?
Hardcore is UNPLAYABLE!!!

4 Likes

“Additionally, a new key bind called “Force Move” has been added.”

Thank you!!

The changes sound awesome! Very excited.

7 Likes

Where is:
Lobby improvements?
How many games have to be ruined to get player 8 online?
Stacking gems/runes?
More stash space?

13 Likes

I am whelmed /20char

1 Like

Uhg, so no improved lobby? A real social interface? Better Game List?

Come on guys…

9 Likes

blue stole this guy’s post :wink:

as for the patch, too much focus on console/controllers. underwhelming

3 Likes

players 8 online will not and SHOULD not happen. it’s easily exploitable

if you want p8 solo just play single player

4 Likes

Well, technically his post is Blizzards post, since anything you contribute to Blizzard becomes Blizzard property… DotA… :stuck_out_tongue:

good changes, and a great direction so far! nice, small QoL changes. nothing too crazy or big or game changing. just nice additions /improvements. that’s the way to go!

I don’t suppose you care to elaborate

another “nothing” update…great job. Meanwhile Superior Bungie studio across the street is planning the biggest overhaul of Destiny ever and shared their whole roadmap in their weekly update? Remember when blizz owned that IP and attempted to run it into the ground?

Anyway back to this dumpster fire of a game -

Fix the TRASH game countdown and queue system. 1998 called they want their online multiplayer standards back.

Also why is the game so poorly coded that one day i’m able to ctrl click items into my stash and the next day i’m not? Trash coding is trash… but at least we get keybinds as a “UPDATE WE SHOULD B EXCITE ABOUT”? lolz. Just garbage.

1 Like

In all honesty, not impressed, but just happy to be getting feedback of some kind. I would love if they identified issues the public has been concerned about and give us info about any fixes or thoughts about fixes.

Dunno it’s something though. How long until the game functions at least as much as the old d2 lobby, dunno, next year?

I just don’t understand how companies recreate something and have it function worse than original. It’s like cod or battlefield that seem to need to relearn how to make the game each iteration and start barebones at launch…uh oh okay rant over.

1 Like

Thanks for the PTR blog post. Other helpful changes to consider in the future:

1. /players command for online games

2. Stackable runes and gems

3. Adding timed loot or personal loot as an option at game creation like Rod described in his August tweet. Players can play with like-minded individuals, enhancing their overall enjoyment. Win-win.

4. Improve the lobby/add filter on PC as it is exceptionally difficult to find actual multiplayer games in the sea of trade games

5 Likes

No, no I don’t remember Blizzard owning the Destiny IP, or Bungie.

That will happen when the database issues are resolved, which is addressed in the post and will be tested in the PTR.

There are quite a few other issues and bugs that need fixing too.

2 Likes

Looking forward to that PTR.
keep up the good work!

When are you going to get to the REAL problem of the toilets in act III? #jokes

Everyone clammering about p8 online for solo. I’ll agree with it, if its for XP only. No increased item drop,

You want that you play with others. But that will never really happen, as its more than likely a nightmare to code.

3 Likes

Well at least its something.
It also means that they are willing to make more change for the future, so here is hopping.