Please Provide Updates via Forums as Well!

Not everyone has Twitter and/or Facebook and still look to the launcher or forums for updates.

EDIT: Post is locked after a half-answer. That answer being, “Look into other peoples posts for our replies”, instead of creating a sticky announcing it.

Blizzard, you shouldn’t be telling your players to go dig for an answer that is pertinent to the game they are playing. Not when the obvious answer is that those in control of it (you) provide a visible answer for players seeking it on the official product forum.

7 Likes

Well everyone can get it, even for free.

Do you think it is a cost issue for those of us that don’t use it? Come on…

If they can hop on Twitter and throw out an update they sure as Hell can create one on the forums just as easily. Via the same mechanisms they are using to run their Twitter and FB updates.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean people want it. It’s a dumb reason to force people on to crappy social media.

3 Likes

Nothing is free. You give up your info which is worth a lot.

2 Likes

But i already paid for a game licence which grants access to the OFFICIAL FORUM maintained by the game company.

I don’t care for twitter or FB, too political.

2 Likes

I’d sooner set my phone on fire vs. download the Twitter app. :joy:

3 Likes

totally agreed here… dont have twitter will never have twitter, and no i wont open some SoMe account just to get announcements from a game developer who could ohh i dont know post them on their website og launcher to the game maybe?..

2 Likes

Hey Harambe, I’ve been providing updates on the forums. Please reference the Blizz Tracker for an outline of our comms on this platform. Thank you.

5 Likes