Ladder season I start

Not sure if i have to ask here but when will start first ladder season? What we going to do with this non ladder chars?There is early game ladder only runewords. I dont see any reason to play non ladder. Where to find info about this questions?

We do not know. My guess is 2-4 weeks from now and I’d look more at 4 weeks.

Ladder Runewords, etc. were unlocked for Non Ladder so those are available in both modes now.

So after few weeks we have to start from the scratch again? Why?

1 Like

So they can work out any bugs and kinks, like we are seeing today with such wide spread server issues (DDOS attack). Want to give everyone an even playing field to start the ladder with.

3 Likes

They could accept all online chars as ladder chars for example.

1 Like

nah thats just a bad idea

This is precisely it.

11 Likes

Ladder season 1 has not yet begun …

Wait, what? So, no matter what i do now it gets wiped anyway in a few weeks? wtf?
Will this affect offline as well?

2 Likes

no you dont get wiped … but your char is a non ladder char :wink:

when a ladder ends all ladder chars get convertet to non ladder too

Phew… good, thanks for answering. I certainly do not care about ladder

Wc3 Reforged was released in January of 2020. We are still waiting on a ladder. Hope this helps.

8 Likes

LOL, yeah that about sums up modern Blizzard. What a shell of a formerly great company they are now-a-days.

1 Like

I’ve not heard that Ladder only Runewords are available for Non-Ladder. Do you remember where you saw this? I didn’t see anything besides some reddit speculation when I did a quick google search.

Yes - they made the announcement that ladder runewords would be added to single player and non-ladder.

1 Like
4 Likes

Thank you for the link , didnt expect to find answers for d2R in D3 forums.however its still a bit demotivating to play D2R before start of first ladder as you have start there again from the ground level and all progress in fact will be lost as many ppl play mostly ladder only

1 Like

You’re toxic, gtfo please.

Excellent call on the ladder delay

You f***** genius, i spilled my drink all over my table when i read this. I know it’s sad but i still had to laugh.

But tbh i don’t think the same will happen with D2R.