Create game fails

He plays single player.

1 Like

they will restart the servers for 30 minutes to fix the issue we are having.

10 AM pacific is when they will restart. (from twitter)

“In an effort to address game creation and character issues, we will shut down all Diablo II: Resurrected servers at 10:00am Pacific Time. We expect this unscheduled maintenance to last around 30 minutes.” this is from Rob.

did they reseted it yet? cause i still cant play

Nothing has been done from what I can see. 3 hours now cant log in.
Same issue: already in a game error.

Please update us on what is going on.

1 Like

The maintenance they announced was over 2 hours ago. It didn’t work.

2 Likes

Hey all, we’ll be performing emergency maintenance beginning at 1:00 PM (PDT) and lasting until approximately 1:45 PM (PDT). If you’re online, please logout before the servers go offline. Again, thanks for your patience during this time.

10 Likes

Make a thread with updates it would be easier for everyone to track versus posting in different threads.

8 Likes

It’s 2021. You have the technology to advise players ingame.

2 Likes

You really need to put that logout notice in the chat box. I’m fairly certain my progress just got wiped, I don’t care much all I really lost is a charm and like 15 minutes of gametime but if others lost a lot of progress they might be big mad.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I just lost level 3-13

Hey guys, I saw the blue post after getting booted online. Am wondering if I did not log out prior to the maintenance, does my progress get lost? When I got booted it went back to the character select screen with a level 6 sorc, when I got booted I was at 14.

Did a paladin to level 6-7 and saved game and exited… now it says level 1 and cant connect cause character is already online.

I got kicked and couldn’t see my char on return but hoping for the best after maintenance?

Damn i didint read that blue post that i should logout before it goes down. Hope my sorcerer is okay.

I mean who has time to read forums when you can play. :smiley:

1 Like

It would be nice if this information was shared in game where people who are actually playing would see this… unsure if not logging out prior to the server shutdown would cause loss of character data, but I’ve been rolled back and lost all progress multiple times now.

1 Like

I got a notification in game mate. It was in the chat box. You might have just not noticed it.

This is a mess man, but I knew it would be this way. At least I got to a2.

Another fiasco launch! 1 more Blizzard Fail!

I got notification state the server will go offline in 10 minute, but some people didn’t receive the message in chat I was playing with my brother but he didn’t receive the message in chat