Create game fails

so i lost 6 levels afters the servers went down and all other progress and also i still can’t play lol

Yeah, I still can’t create a game. At least the lobby works…

Cant even create character…

Four hours of waiting for the game to launch, took the day off work. such a disappointment.

I R Sad.

You can’t make this crap up. Server comes back up for like 2 seconds and it’s right back to square one where nobody can join or make games. This is just outrageous.

Hey all, we’re continuing to investigate these ongoing issues that you’ve reported.

If I receive any developments or updates, I’ll share them here.

9 Likes

Same thing happened to me

Now my toons have gone poof.

2 Likes

All i am getting is a black screen when I try to create a game. Done this twice so far.

Servers f’d again - black screens…chars gone…FTJ’s…cannot create or join friends or new games…

my char is missing now ;(

edit:
Char is back

Black screens, nothing happening.

1 Like

close game and blizzard app. I did it a couple times and it came back.

My character is gone and Im not able create new one

Rollback.
Same issues.

Going great so far.

Yeah, my characters are all gone. What…
Pretty much the only thing that should never happen. Well, other than causing peoples computers to melt down.

my level 14 sorc in act 2 has disappeared, and my lvl1 barb newly created is also gone. I managed to create a new game just a few minutes ago, but since i left the game i cant create games, so i decided to try using the barb. but then Failed to Join game. and both characters are now gone.

The maintenance has failed.

3 Likes

care to explain why i’m getting exactly the same loot i got before the rollback?

don’t tell me you decided to make a seeded loot table taking into account social credits to reward the most woke players and punish the others

1 Like

Seems I’m having a myriad of issues. Start game, click to continue - black screen for 30 seconds then the menu screen loads and my character is missing. I go to create new character and then back out of that and it usually loads, not all the time.
I can’t join some games, I can’t create some games.

Also will we be receiving a comprehensive list of the changes and updates to D2R from 1.14?