Diablo 2 Resurrected Available yet?

My bnet shows Play button but when i click play noting happens

2 Likes

PC, my friend has the same problem, cannot create online game, single player or lobby doesnt matter.

Yes, PC EU atm can’t create instances for 30 mins now.

same. restarted, restarted pc entirely, tried different region, tried scan game files. the button becomes “lauching” then “playing now” then “play” again with no error messages.

1 Like

Same here. After clicking on Play button nothing happens. I’m still returning to BNet.

Thank you, we’re investigating now.

2 Likes

Nothing happening. On EU and no download of game. Followed the instructions of course. My friend sitting next to me is playing right now.

Pressing Play button nothing happens… 38 mins in :frowning:

1 Like

I get the error “You have not been online in the last 30 days” and cant connect.
Clearly i am online, since i am sending this message.

I have just created my character, I press the play button and that’s all. Sometimes I get a window with no internet connection (my connection is working well, I checked it). I try to restart, but it doen’t working…

Now thw download started. Had to reboot the pc…or just luck.

Did Blizzard set up a string of potatoes as servers, on one of the most anticipated games around?

i paid for d2 back in april i cant find it anywhere to download i cant use their ticket system cos i dnt have any File to add so i cant clicsubmit to get a phoner call . help pls

45 mins in still cant login…Same problem pressing play nothing happens ive restarted bnet 1000 times

does any person know how to call tech support ? cos i paid for d2 back in april but i cant find it any where if i try to use their Ticket system i dnt have a File to add so i cant click on submit . pls help so i cant get a phone call pls help

I played for 30 minutes. got to level 7 then something happened with your servers. I was then level 6 and couldnt join or create games. Now i log out and back in and all my characters are gone.

I played for 30 minutes. got to level 7 then something happened with your servers. I was then level 6 and couldnt join or create games. Now i log out and back in and all my characters are gone. also cannot create new.

1 Like

same thing happened to me just now, what a crap show

1 Like

same thing for me.

“failed to enter game. this character is already in a game on the server. please try again”

been like that for 30 minutes now.

1 Like

I get as far as the Character Creation screen. But, when I click “Create New” I get this: https://i.imgur.com/1mzBGKt.jpg

1 Like