Diablo 2 Resurrected Available yet?

restart battlenet application, log out then log my account and doesnt work … :frowning:

EU (CET) game is running but creating a game doesn’t work (yet)

edit: now it’s running

11:13 am here in ohio cant log in i’ve tried logging out and logging back in.

(post deleted by author)

I’m on PC in central standard time zone and cant play.

Game should have opened up 15 minutes ago.

Thank you for this info, folks. I’ve relayed that this issue is still persisting, despite the full relog attempts. We’re investigating now.

3 Likes

Make sure you completely close it. I had to go to Task Manager after logging out to end task on Battle.net launcher. Then relogged in. That worked for me. Good luck guys!

Same. US Central. “This game cannot be played yet”

I also had the same issue. What fixed it was a complete computer restart

Same here i cant play

Restarting the client worked for me. Didn’t have to relog.

When I hit the play button, it says “launching” and the bnet app closes down…and nothing.

Have restarted my computer, completely logged out and back in. I hit “play”, and …nothing

Its the same for me. Nothing happens.

Got in now - log out of your Battlenet agent. The, go into Task manager, kill off the Agent.exe process.

Then close Task manager and relog into Battlenet - Play button now available and can start game.

Restarted client, checked for updates, did scan and repair, restarted computer. I’m getting an error and immediate crash

Play button is available, but nothing happens when i click on it.

1 Like

Tried running from Diablo 2 folder, restarting, trying a different region. No dice clicking play button just greys out for a bit and then nothing happens. Two friends are in right now no issues.

There is nothing to rush about atm since we can’t create instances…so yes, most are not able to play.

Some players seem to be having success by completely exiting the application. Please remember if you click the “X” button in the top right of the launcher, that only minimizes the Battle.net application. To fully exit the application, right-click on the Battle.net icon on your bottom right-hand toolbar and select “Exit” or kill the task in your Task Manager and restart the application.

1 Like

Hi, cant create any game online, EU region…