50 Goldfind... yeah this is premium comedy

I’ll admit this isn’t something i care for regarding the extra gold but nonetheless find it interesting to have this as one of the presents offered. Perhaps there are players out there that needs gold still at this point…
If anything allow charms to be bought from the gambler in each act at like 100k or more to make finding/getting gold worth it…sh*t do that with runes even…250k a pop.

Wait what exactly was the buff yesterday, it was a buff to GOLD!?!?!?!? GOLD COINS!??!?!?! NOT 50% MF BUFF?

That is literally a present of coal

I would agree with you, if this was a new patch. However, it is just an event that clearly doesn’t take much work or thought to put together. The stuff you refer to, would require far more resources, that your post becomes moot. I’m not saying you’re wrong, but i will say that it is a terrible counter idea to the silly event in place.

The point is that nobody asked them to do that trashy event.

I would have rather had 1 informational post that they are working on any of the things the players want than have them do an event that clearly is just click bait to lure people to login and off

1 Like

It is kinda sad that I don’t expect much but it is much easier way to be.

They can’t tweak too much and with the old overlay they would need to do cosmetic items twice. Random but I wish the old overlay wasn’t there. It does limit things if you want bigger changes.

gambling time… 50% off vendor prices…

1 Like

50% vendor price reduce is a good festive buff: better than if we had an overall 50% increase in gold find.

This is the best one yet. Infinite gambling, and Infinite gold lol