PLAYSTATION 5 version NOT working AT ALL

It’s still not working!!! I can’t go back to the older patch version! Holy Moly! Honestly if I would do such stuff at my office… I have to look for a new job immediately!

2 Likes

It’s not just a EU issue, I’m in Australia and have the exact same problem, so please don’t ignore how wide spread this issue is.

4 Likes

Ever since last night after the latest patch I am unable to play hardcore without getting the “Your connection has been interrupted” error within 30 seconds to 5 minutes. Tested on 3 HC and 3 SC characters and it only happens on HC.

Dear God, please make a call Brian Kelly and Bobby Kotick. We can do nothing anymore.

I’m in Australia and having this issue. It is not only EU

1 Like

Australia also uses EU builds. Sorry for not clarifying there.

After downloading new patch obviously game didn’t work. I ve deleted it. Now downloaded it again and still my characters are not there. I can make a new online ones but what happened to my old characters ? And how long do I have to wait for them to return ?

You will not see your online chars, because online servers are still down since hours ago:

Do not create new online chars (especially using the same names), because maybe this could really delete your characters. Remember: Creating Online and Offline characters with the same name caused issues, which needed a patch.

For real: I am guessing that some of the “character got deleted” whiners created new characters, while the servers had problems, with the same name…

I have the same problem. Didn’t get the old patch so I’m still struggling and can’t play. Please add players8 to console bnet games!

Did this fix items from being deleted in the shared stash?

same sh*t on PS5: Diablo® II Resurrected™ 20211013052347 - YouTube

its all broken after crooked patch 1.004, SECOND day (!!!)
Cant use my char and cant create new one!
Made a ticket (it`s a HELL QUEST, Seriously): EU79559470

Are you crazy? WTF? Beta is long over guys. Wake up, Neo!

1 Like

So it’s 24h ago since the new patch killed my game! I want a workaround, how I can play the game with my online chars on my PS5 until a new patch is released!! ASAP please!!

1 Like

Redownload ps5 version, will work.
Blizz support could write about it.

Same problem here, the play button doesn’t work and I don’t dare to reinstall the game because I’ve read on Twitter someone has lost all chars…

Blizzard team, can we have a solution to play on this game on PS5?
when can we have a patching solution? Remember we ve bought the game and thé service you offered us is not the one expected. Days of connexions lost, now ps5 unplayable, it is not the service i bought 40euros. If you can t offer what we expected, just bring money back.

Redownload ps5 version, will work.
Blizz support could write about it.

Thanks, but i will not take the risk to lost my progression ( clear all difficulties soon)
It is blizzard’s team job to offer us the solutions about the problems. I expect the service i bought.
But thanks again for your return.

1 Like

How could deleting the game remove your progress? Save data is not touched when you delete a game.

Your characters will be ok. Online progression stores on bliz servers.
They have rolled back last ps5 patch, clear install from store will fix the problem.
I dunno why they didn’t tell us about reinstalling the game. That points on incompetence of support team. I think they actually do not know what they are doing.

So the does it work reinstalling the game or not?