Discussion for general diablo

Dear Blizzard,

I’m a big fan of DIABLO PvP and playing this game almost 20 years.
Please listen our voice and try not to ruin the game.
With this new patch for FHR, it’s only effected with PvP.
Let me explain why this patch is ruining everything.

First, before 2.4 patch, there was a critical bug with knock back and FHR.
When assassin and enemy is standing upright(or sideways) mind blast skill knock back the enemy normally.
But, if assassin and enemy is standing diagonally, mind blast skill knock back the enemy once in two.
It means enemy can escape immediately with diagonally direction.

Second, with old DIABLO(legacy), WSG ruins everything.
Someone says WSG is skill and I think so too 3 years ago.
WSG has a critical problem.
When we get hit someone’s skill, just click teleport(or any skill) and maintain the click, quickly press W(also possible to press very quickly with setting two keys for swap).
Then the skill ignores interruptions and cast immediately.
Therefore, WSG should never come back.

Third, with DIABLO remaster, FHR motion is not initialized.
For example, with legacy, stunned character is hit, FHR motion is excecuted.
And if another blow is hit before the FHR motion ends, a new FHR motion is restarted.
But, with remaster, once FHR motion started, another hit doesn’t make a new motion.
It’s a huge issue that assassin can’t make any combo.
This problem existed before 2.4 patch.

Fourth, there is some combos that is hard to do but very harmful.

• smiter : smite - FOH(Fist of heaven) - teleport - smite
  • hammer : smite - FOH - teleport under the enemy - hammer
  • hammer : smite - teleport under the enemy for lead the enemy to use teleport or run upward - FOH - teleport - hammer
  • assassin : after teleport, when assassin riding directly on the enemy, they can make 2 each decisions.
  • assassin : 1. mind blast - kick / 2. mind blast - make trap under the enemy - mind blast
  • nec : 1. running downward / 2. teleport
    when they make decision both 1 and 1, nec can escape.
    when they make decision both 2 and 2, nec can escape.
    but when the make different number decision, assassin got a chance to make a lock and combo.
  • There are some other combos and team play combo.
    Most of combos could make in the remaster version as well, except assassin.
    But after 2.4 patch, every combos became useless.

This is the history so far, and let’s review after 2.4 patch.
After patch, after first hit, character get a immunity for stun.

1. Every combos are useless now, and some characters became trash.
  2. Every assassin were broken.
  3. No one could stop the Necromancer.
  4. With Team vs Team game, focusing by stun is gone.
  5. Team game became too long and causes irritation.

How to fix?

1. Rollback FHR to 2.3 patch
  2. FHR motion should be initialized. Before FHR motion end, another hit can cause another FHR motion.
  3. Roll back the nec’s bone skills damage. It’s too strong and did not improve much with PvE. Please find another way to make bone skills stronger in PvE(Like adding a curse that reduces magic resistance)
  4. I don’t agree with WSG back opinion. If you use the WSG method that I mentioned ablove, you will agree. It’s disaster. With that method, Nec can defeat assassin without any moving.

Please consider the solutions above.
We wants to enjoy this game again.

36 Likes

Everything he says is correct If it changes like the old Diablo, the number of pk users will explode and we will continue to have fun starting the game.

But If 2.4 is maintained I don’t mean to play Diablo anymore

4 Likes

Sounds like you two should get good and adapt to the new game mech. WSG was a Bug. lmao

3 Likes

PvP is great today, majority enjoy it, those are just mass botting alt-accounts. Yikes, imagine how they behave in-game with that massive botting.

The real reason they are crying is their “gozu” items lost value, now they can’t get as much $$ from them. It’s obvious by their massive massive botting.

Good job Blizzard, you have really done well. Here’s to more good major changes in PvP!

2 Likes

I said WSG was a bug :slight_smile: and I don’t agree with WSG back

3 Likes

Hi troll!

Nice to meet you.

3 Likes

This post accurately summarizes the problems of Resurrection and 2.4 patch. I absolutely agree with you.

3 Likes

I totally don’t play PvE dude :slight_smile:
And I know that you doesn’t know anything about PvP

4 Likes

The good thing is that d2lod is and will always be there for us

1 Like

While I agree with reverting the changes in 2.4, there has to be a way to get out of stuns. Either bring back wsg or some other new mechanic.
Assassins were lamely OP in 2.3.
What you are suggesting is that once you lock someone with mind blast, they can never get out of it.

2 Likes

Nope, there are many ways to escape without WSG.
And 2.3 version assassin was OP because of kick bug.
As I wrote in the text above, knock back have a bug and without FHR motion initialize,
every characters are not locked.
If you learn a very simple method, you will never be tied by assassin in 2.3 version. I swear.

Of course, characters with uninterrupted skills(paladin charge, paladin concentrate, barb, assassin) can escape from every situation.

But, the real important thing is, even in 2.3 version, lock can’t even be started.

And, once someone locked, than he can move to orthogonal direction from wake of fire(lighting sentry can start the lock but can’t maintain the lock) and assassin will make trap in front of him. Than he move to another orthogonal direction from new trap.
And when he hit by trap and can’t use any skill than assassin will teleport to him and use kick or wirlwind.
Than he change to walk mode in that situation.
If you perform this mechanism, you will get timing to use teleport. 100%.

In Korea server, old users doesn’t use WSG in 1 vs 1 game.
Because we can escape without bug. Just only with our hand skills.

2 Likes

good stuff, diminishing returns would have been great as promised but it is all busted now. Nobody wants to be hoto leaped while mind blasted but casting spears/hammers into someone smiting you is just stupid. Now bad players can hold teleport down and never be caught.

1 Like

Match the character’s FHR to the maximum frame requirements. And are the running speed requirements met? You can get out easily enough by running diagonally and using teleport technology.

It seems like a greedy person who tries to get something easily just by using WSG without meeting various necessary figures in the game.

3 Likes

That’s the problem. Just teleport, rock on from afar, shoot, and run away again. It became simpler and easier, and close combat Barbarian and wolf Druid and Gomdruid became the weakest fools in the world.

I don’t see a normal pvp appearance in the 2.4 version now that I’ve only used the infinite number of teleport skills and the missile type skills.

3 Likes

Its painfully apparent that none of this has anything to do with botting or gear losing value. No idea what your problem is or why you keep saying that.

Your posts on a subject you know nothing about are so cringeworthy that I actually get embarrassed for you when I read them. You keep claiming that “the masses” approve of the 2.4 fhr change yet in all of these threads you are the only one not opposed to it. Where are all the people that prefer the new system of fhr and why havent they posted here backing you up?

Blizzard, please rollback the fhr changes made with 2.4. Although they were well intentioned, they have harmed pvp much more than helped it.

9 Likes

It doesn’t need maximum frame.
Even if FHR is 0, it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Even today, I can’t play my favorite PvP, I just play PvM.

Please return PvP back to us

1 Like

Diablo games are not PvP centric. It really is a non issue.

Totally Agree with it.
Blizzd, Please take a look this post for future pvp balanace

1 Like

I agree with it.
Please consider it.

1 Like