2.4 Just launched and I decided to make Infinity

Can you address these missing infinity spears after the server patch? This is pretty bad

I made my infinity after 6h40 like you said, it rolled 301ED -48LR in a +3 mat spear and everything was fine.

Then i joined a game (guess it was an older game, but I did not see before entering it) and my infinity just vanished from my zon’s hands! Will there be a way to get it back at a later time???

Battletag : MrYellah#1469

Mine and my friends infinity spears also vanished after the gemmed item was fixed.

Hi Blizz can u please give everyone 2 Ber runes to remake our disappearing infinity spears, thank you

‘everyone’ right? ^^

1 Like

Yes everyone gets 2 Ber runes it seems only fair for all who tried to make this and it disappear!

1 Like

Get everyone, who’s everyone, EVERYONE!!!

1 Like

I made 3 so pls 6 Bers to meeee

1 Like

i am everyone gimme Bersss

1 Like

If only somebody repeatedly asked this question on your Twitter trying to get an answer as it was a total shade of gray and never clarified.

Oooff… This is going in a very bad direction. Ouch.:grimacing:

Personally, I can only stay so patient while Blizzard pretends to have their fingers on the pulse of the community while ignoring valid questions across multiple outlets that then turn into huge ordeals. I’ve been asking for multiple weeks if runeword base changes are also Ladder-only or no, because Blizzard has never officially clarified. Okay so now it looks like they were intended to be NL too. I’m going to assume that also carries over to single-player, but have yet to receive any official clarification. And even if I had made an Insight bow before I made an Infinity Mat Spear, it would have been a false positive. Ber runes are not easy to come by. All of this stuff takes time and effort. And Blizzard can’t be bothered to take two minutes to clean up patch notes while we spend hundreds of hours for them to go down the drain.