2.4 Just launched and I decided to make Infinity

but… it’s live now? I don’t know what you mean

1 Like

patch notes for the Ladder 2.4 PTR have now been released

This is all I can find, titling it “Ladder PTR” is as close as I’ve gotten, I’m not sure what things they’re saving for ladder only, but this may be one of them, maybe the communication is lacking at best…

Is it possible they have not activated the patch on their end. I’ve seen that before.

someone just said Insight in Bows works, and I just tried using Amazon bow on A1 Merc, and noticed the class changes… so… something doesn’t quite add up or I read it completely wrong

2 Likes

Has anyone tried an insight bow yet? I’m not home atm.
Edit: post above me

1 Like

yep this guy above did so

2 Likes

Make sure it’s Ber Mal Ber Ist, not Ber Mal Ber Ith :+1::grin::laughing:

Its not a waste, runeword will be made when they fix it. It should I mean.

Same case here. Failed infinity on matriarchal spear after 2.4

100% sure that the rune type and rune order is correct, and 100% sure that I made it after patch 2.4 since I equipped my merc with amazon bow faith before I try to make the infinity.

4 Likes

Patch is definitely working on their side. I tried fixed mana burn bug and arachnid lair has now right amount of elites.

1 Like

Can you post a pic of this btw?

I’m unable to post pictures on the forum :frowning:

all that is ladder until after the first season i believe

I WOULD be inclined to believe this, BUT, then what would the point be in advertising and releasing 2.4 PRE ladder, if none of it works until ladder. Nobody can test or post bugs… Sounds backward… Like blizzard… OH WAIT…

If that’s the case, insight bow shouldn’t work but it does

1 Like

Doesnt matter some of the skills dont even work right for example multishot does not get extra damage for guided arrow even though it says so in the skill tree

guided arrow however does get a boost form multi shot

Sounds like blizzard.

2 Likes

it clearly says

Infinity

• Can now be used by Spears and Amazon Spears
3 Likes

Working the Lair right now, my god is it easy with a full Orb sorc.

but not a lot of space to move around, might be kind of dangerous on HC.