2.4 Just launched and I decided to make Infinity

I put Infinity into an Amazon spear and low and behold it’s still a Gemmed weapon -_-

Will this be fixed? :frowning:

1 Like

I tried making Obsession and it didn’t work, what’s going on?

the patch aint out yet bro

1 Like

what? it just says it’s live…

I see the changes to the skills and all… but the runewords… they don’t work

Isnt that ladder change?

Anyway, dont throw it away, if its just mistake and they will fix it, it will make the runeword. If its ladder change, well you need to wait to end of first season so it will make that runeword from runes you put there.

1 Like

Patch is live, you can even log into servers. However, the maintenance warning is not off of launcher yet. Probably best to wait until the message goes away.

These will be exclusive to Ladder like the previous set of Ladder-only Rune Words in the original Diablo II experience

Why would this be a ladder change? Infinity already exists, they just allowed more bases. The only ladder changes for itemization are the new runewords, not updated runeword base allowances.

I also tried to make infinity in a matriarchal spear and it didn’t work. It took me forever to get the runes. What a waste.

2 Likes

this isn’t a new runeword? The act 1 mercenary can use Amazon bows… so I assume this class change is patch-related too

Ehh, you may be right, deleting previous post, gonna look into it more, new bases for existing runewords shouldn’t be ladder only, let me look, brb

This doesn’t bode well then. If they are really gating the new bases for old runewords behind ladder, that is extremely dumb. I’m also not very hopeful for them having fixed the upped sets bugs from PTR. Message is off the launcher now, but still going to wait a bit before I load up.

1 Like

For the first time, players will have the chance to unlock a host of new Rune Words in the Ladder system! These will be exclusive to Ladder like the previous set of Ladder-only Rune Words in the original Diablo II experience.

1 Like

but that says “new” Rune Words in the Ladder… still waiting on an answer for “old” runewords changes (hopefully turns into an infinity later or something)

1 Like

Yah this should not be. Might test something cheaper like insight bow.

it says it then right below it lists everything. If they didnt intend for them to be ladder only they would of put this text right above the new runewords only.

well if that’s the case I read the notes 50% wrong… really confusing to be honest

Just made one, can confirm, Insight Bow works.

4 Likes

then this really should not be happening with infinity what in the world

2 Likes

Note: We are preparing servers for the launch of Patch 2.4. Stay tuned for official updates here for when Patch 2.4 goes live.

It’s at the top of the new 2.4 patch notes page.