22 Nights of Terror Holiday Event

Stopped reading after this… its on par cringe wise with the phrase, “a slap in the face…”

2 Likes

Yeah, um… Speaking of reading Piff. Your responding like I was talking to you when this is a reply to Teksuo. Just so you know I agree with you. Look below and I just commented on how 24hr cows is a bizzare AF choice. Cows are a “C” class trashy zone. Not sure why they picked it. In regards to who I was actually replying to. Teksuo. I am just tired of seeing “Ladder is dead!” in every… freaking… thread… Since day one of the season. Its stupid, and I’m tired of hearing it when the ladder community’s numbers are obviously healthy.

22 night of more mediocrity
sadly the dev are out of touch wasting time with this garbage vs to fix the core issue of this broken game :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

jesus i thought the servers glitched out or there was some really weird RNG going on…i just got cows in terror zone 3 times in a row.

so i came on here and noticed this thread. well i guess i’ll be farming cows till my eyes bleed.

whoever just spawned dclone in my game is a massive prick. threw me off of my cow slaughtering game for a 10/10/6. think i might just leave this one on the ground lol.

I like this. Good to see imho.

im not down with that. right now im on a mission to hunt down some bases. i wouldnt mind a negative MF modifier!

3 Likes

All I want from this game for the holiday is for classic to finally get the shared stash

3 Likes

Slow clear?

Slow clear?

Heavily populated, has to be a different reason why xp isnt up to par.

What will it be, horadric hamburgers, do we get the ponylevel or will all lootboxes become candy and pinata’s…Diablo’s hugging service how may we assist you?

1 Like

Exactly, it’s night 1 of 22 and people are acting like Blizzard attacked them personally.

3 Likes

Sounds fun, I was wondering when we would see more events like the MF bonus back in July.

They pretty much did. From the lobby:
“Festive buffs for all onlines heroes (except Classic)”

Basically, the way I read this is horray for the buffs but not you classic players, you don’t matter at all.

1 Like

A chance to get sundering charms outside of terror zones would be helpful for those of us still struggling to get through Hell the first time because of the immunities. Today’s cow TZ for instance is of zero help since I haven’t gotten through Hell yet and can’t access that TZ.

TZs really do need to open up on a per act clear basis so we at least have something along the way other than just the craptastic slog most builds get to go through. I just don’t find the slog fun. Not when it took me six hours and who knows how many trips back to town for quivers (seriously, these need to go away period at this point) just to do Tal Rasha’s Tomb because it had nothing but cold immune + physical immune/stone skin elites. That kind of slog just kills any desire to play further. If these “22 days” don’t do something to address that then I’m not even going to bother.

Well to be fair, other than shared stash, Classic players just want to be left alone…

1 Like

Hey Blizz, can we get a high-quality version of this image to use as a wallpaper?

I don’t think anyone in classic would object to a temporary drop buff or something to celebrate the holidays.

If you want to AI upscale your own images and videos, google “video2x”. It’s a Github project, and it’s free. It does a fairly decent job of upscaling, it’s definitely better than a simple blow up using Paint which results in aliasing. It has limits of course.

You’ll want the GUI as well, unless you like command line. Images don’t take that long to process… Videos can take a looooooooooooooooooong time, so you’ve been warned.

I’d post an upscaled version of the image here for you, but I’m scared Blizzard might get angry.

1 Like

Idk why everyone is so negative all the time. Seems like fun to me!

4 Likes

Srsly? Thats the game. If your build only deals a single type of damage you failed, sry. Deal atleast(!) 2 types of damage. And yes, dual immunes happen, skip them. Sunder charms don’t need to drop more often, they need to disappear.

1 Like

lol, good one.

20charpostlimit

1 Like