2 Clients 1 PC?

2 Clients 1 PC would be nice considering i own 2 accounts and several others im sure also do. There are several Janky ways to get 2 clients up and running.

I am wondering if this will be a thing ever like it is with Diablo3/WoW etc- as there is no official word on current methods out there to get 2 D2R clients running on 1 pc.

Would be nice to have my BO barb up n running without a 2nd PC

Why don’t you simply play the game as intended? Get CTA, group up. Play the barbarian?

Yeah, No, I can play how i want to - if you choose to use 1 account and get a CTA , good for you, that is your style of play.

I prefer max blasts shouts, increased player count when i MF - I want Good shouts day 1 for my sorc and merc, which is why i got a 2nd account when it was on sale recently.

Sweet, you already have that in SP. Or, why limit yourself to players 2? Get more accounts and PCs.

Last reply i will give you, obviously you can’t see outside what im trying to say in OP.
No SP is not fun and i play with others when they are on.
Because i only need 2nd account for beefy shouts.
I was wondering if there was a official way to run 2 accounts for 1 PC outside of running a VM and doesn’t need to process close something.

GL to you on season 2, lulw

Let me give you a last one too, as you don’t seem to understand my point either.

• players2 does nothing to your MF, the noDrop chance changes with p3
  • I say learn to play the game properly, your Hammerdin does not have BO for a reason
  • how is this a ‘playstyle’ do pick best buffs from other characters and apply it through multiboxing? It’s simply cheating if we’re considering multiplayer

Good luck to you as well.