Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 6 Now Live

Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 6 Now Live

Ladder Season 6 begins on February 22! Muster the might to liberate Sanctuary’s denizens from sinister influences as you race to Level 99.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Thank you Blizzard Entertainment for scheduling Raymond the Janitor to spend a whole two minutes from his janitorial duties on February 22nd to press a button to reset the ladder.

Stretch that maintenance mode dollar.

:+1:

21 Likes

Time to level up Mosaic Kicksin build!

2 Likes

Damn, once again my foolish copium led me to hope there would be at least a bug fix or a localization fix or something. :rofl:

7 Likes

Don’t give up yet, there’s always next season!

:rofl:

1 Like

Ctrl+A Ctrl+C Ctrl+V

7 Likes

The view full article link/button is somewhat unnecessary and I want my bandwidth back.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the 12 hour long simulation of a legit playing experience. Wonder if spam bots will F off for this time or wont bother. Guess: the latter.

2 Likes

Blizzard only will start looking where the money goes. poor greedy blizzard. I doubt the invest more efforts into making the game alive no patch not. Diablo 2 Ressurected barely was born and they already giving up?

3 Likes

How did Blizzard go from the literal GOATS of PC gaming to the worst gaming company of all time? It was such a flip from one extreme to the other.

How the hell are you going to name a Diablo item Greaves Of The Empty Tomb :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you blizz, more 4 MONTHS OF NOTHING, its very difficulty to change txt files right?
As always im very pleased with your communication with us here and on twitter XD
Hope that u already started to create other skins to sell on diablo 4, right?

5 Likes

They only care about diablo 4 and microtran$action$ and battle passes

5 Likes

Did blizzard just mess up the starting times for EU?

5 pm on the 22nd PST should be 2am on the 23d for CET…
@pezradar

4 Likes

breathes copium cough cough

2 Likes

Bobby “Big Bucks” Kotick happened… He drained the heart and soul from Blizzard, turning into a mere husk of its former self.

It’s one thing that sucks about a publicly traded company… Making that money is paramount.

Expenses such as tackling the botting/cheating/spambot problems? Yeah, that’s fat that was trimmed a long time ago to line the pockets of shareholders, the board and of course Mr. Kotick. And it’s very likely nothing will change under Micro$ofts watch either.

4 Likes

It is what it is. Blizz has lost its reputation but comparing to other companies D2R is still an amazing remaster that got a lot more work than other remasters.

Many people are on hate trend against Blizz that didn’t even play one of their best games, only know them since Overwatch, then they buy Fortnite skins or Counter Strike cases.

I don’t mean to defend their wrong actions but I keep hearing that Blizz is bad when the same crap happens in other companies.

Need for Speed Most Wanted another game I really like from my childhood can’t even get a remaster in any form and is not available to buy officially. It got a remake with the same title in 2012 which was nothing like original, totally different game and the worst cash grab ever.

2 Likes

Press F to pay respects for Diablo Director who has fired recently

4 Likes

They didn’t even get EU local reset time right. What can we expect from such a company anymore? I mean c’mon, all they had to do was copy pasting the article from two seasons ago, and they didnt even manage to do that… any intern could do it better.

Holy cow, huge changes

1 Like

Can’t wait to try out the new runeword in upcoming ladder:

Signs of Abandonment

• +50 emotional dmg/second
  • 50% chance of random chat messages
  • 100% chance of spam
  • 100% chance of no updates
  • 100% chance of disappointment
12 Likes