22 Nights of Terror Holiday Event Returns!

22 Nights of Terror Holiday Event Returns!

Sleigh your way through Diablo II: Resurrected this holiday season across 22 Nights of Terror, where frightfully festive gameplay modifiers will rotate daily.

View Full Article

12 Likes

Can’t wait to dive into the Nights of Terror!

1 Like

Happy circlet gambling everyone!

Have your Gheeds Fortune and Edge runeword short bow ready.

Here’s the list of buffs from the last Nights of Terror event.

1 Like

nice, i thought you guys died or something

10 Likes

Great! Can we get some ETA of next ladder reset?

Why isn’t classic getting it? Classic players want these buffs too.

4 Likes

are those the same bonuses from last year or did you rework them?

Probably the same bonuses, can’t spare any interns for D2R when there’s money to be made from DI and D4.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking, but I’d like to have confirmation if it will be the same or if something changes.

Well I mean, they literally just copy/pasted both the blog and the post on the forums changing only the dates. So if it is the same order of bonuses as last time, I wouldn’t be a bit surprised.

Why would they do anything extra for this game? They’ve already shown they want this game kicked as far to the curb as possible. The main purpose of D2:R was to suck people back into the game to boost D4 sales.

1 Like

they start a day early, so if they keep it the same order, it would already be better than last year

I’m a bit surprised they’re doing the event again at all, they didn’t do the 4th of July event this year so I was doubtful about the Nights of Terror event.

I’m guessing the order will be different but won’t be surprised if it’s the same either.

How about fix chat, unlimited block list, and ban bots instead?

8 Likes

They should just make it 22 nights of gambling honestly.

2 Likes

I think we can expect identical thing, including broken mephisto tz again :joy:.

1 Like

How about instead of giving us the same thing each year you put some actual time into providing some quality updates to d2r. Diablo IV is a good grind but its not Diablo II Resurrected. We expect a patch and updates sooner than later.

4 Likes

they should just adjust the crap they did last year and give us 24 hours cs, wsk, tombs days instead of the crappy buffs. maybe add some vendor days.

2 Likes

Then we’ll have people in here griping about them not mixing things up enough.

Of course people here have no shortage of things to complain about. If there was nothing to complain about, they’d probably complain about there being nothing to complain about.

Here I am, complaining about the possibility of people complaining about nothing to complain about.

:dizzy:

2 Likes

I think my complaint of not getting anything as a classic player is pretty legitimate tbh

I mean what do you expect? You play classic. It would not be classic with something special.