Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 5 Has Concluded

Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 5 Has Concluded

Ladder Season 5 begins on September 28! Muster the might to liberate Sanctuary’s denizens from sinister influences as you race to Level 99.

View Full Article

11 Likes

Well, at least we’re getting a ladder reset, that’s good news. Other than that, Season 5 is a nothingburger.

27 Likes

Lol not even a bug fix. We had to wait for that announcement in a blog…

34 Likes

Yep, was about to say it’s actually 100% no changes, not even a bug fix. Yikes…

29 Likes

Really could have used some minor QOL
Not a good look
You won’t ever convince me to buy D4.
You can however convince me to buy another copy of D2 every so often when on sale.

10 Likes

Damn Blizzard. Finally, you are showing sooooooome kind of love to Europe for not completly screwing us over.

2 Likes

By moving people away from D2R doesnt mean D4 will get more crowd.

People are just going to move to other non blizzard games

52 Likes

Took all week to copy/paste last blog post, change date and time, then delete anything about bug fixes. Wow :rofl:

22 Likes

Blizzard just doesn’t seem to understand that simple QOL/additions to D2 is like giving Christmas to its players.

With great power comes great responsibility.

17 Likes

Anyone have eyes on twitter and streamers? I bet they get the best oil :joy:

2 Likes

Not sure… Social media has become a digital plague, so I avoid it when possible. Streamers, meh.

6 Likes

For me is ok, I don´t want new devs of Blizzard destroy this game. D3 is a joke, D4 born dead, and I am fine whit the only reset.

4 Likes

Umm, where patch notes?? :monkey:

Diablo 3 gets more than D2R? Oh right, Blizzard out of touch.

7 Likes

Yikes… Hope we have duelers who will wait for season 6 for proper fixes to gameplay, if not… Rip

2 Likes

They are waiting in vain, I’m afraid…

5 Likes

I was hoping you would soil your hands so we don’t have to lol J/K I ask you this, if this is how they treat D2r arguably the best diablo game in the franchise, why should anyone invest their time in D4?

7 Likes

No changes is certainly better than bad changes, so I’ll give you that.

However…

There are pleeeenty of simple things they could do to improve the game.

Moving Cain next to stash in act 5 for example… Super easy. Something that many have been requesting since the game released, yet they don’t do it for some odd reason.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Has the entire team for D2R been brought in to try and save D4? You have to wonder at this point.

I’d rather no changes then bad changes, but there’s just so many minor things that could be done.

2 Likes

Rob Gallerani was moved to D4, and then abandoned ship. He was responsible for a lot of the good stuff in D2R from what I’ve seen.

7 Likes

Dark, they have to be trolling us, it’s payback for all the negativity in this forum. Its uncomprehendable that in two seasons, they have nothing to show for it. Even D3, an older game, is getting more attention than D2r. Come on, they are trolling us for sure right?

3 Likes