Server lag, Rubberbanding, Latency - Feb 18th [Addressed Feb 20th]

Can someone reach out to PezRadar on twitter? Supposedly the lag isn’t bad on Europe, but on america is just crazy. Indicates duping tho outside of DDOS

A friend and I were trying to play HC and last night it wasn’t anywhere near as bad as it is now. The rubber banding is near lethal and that is only on Act 1 Normal… I’d hate to see it if we were on Nightmare/Hell right now. Seeing Ping go from 50 - > 100+ on my end. She was seeing worse. And I’m glad I’m not using a Pet build like I wanted to.

It got way worse today. either DDOS or duping, betting on the latter

Found a great way to fix the lag. When you’re in a game press ALT + F4 at the same time. Works every time!

Sincerely,
Kyan

or blizz just prioritizing other games and pushing d2 to a lower-performing server.

Things are looking okay from our side but our team is gonna add some capacity just in case to see if it helps.

4 Likes

Character slots!

—————

cant create games, so whatever servers need to be turned on for that. check it out

1 Like

Pretty bad on this end.
Came here to see if everyone else is experience it.

It’s interesting tho. This thread was made 4 hours ago and I was having no trouble doing baal runs. Just started happening 30 mins ago for me, and unplayable now.

1 Like

Hey PezRadar. is South America Servers online?

My ping is 150+ right now. Usually it’s around 25-35 :frowning:

How can things look good on their end? The game is virtually unplayable from my experience… The rubberbanding is every couple seconds

I’m in a game just fine now. Created within a few seconds and no lag…

Yeah it’s fixed now.

it was fine for the better part of about 5 or 6 minutes then connection interrupted.

Its definitely not fine, I’ve never even seen an issue like this in my entire decades of playing d2. I was just fighting hell andy she instantly appears by her target attacking with 1000% ias instant kill for anyone. And there was no lag spike or delay beforehand

Hey everyone,

So far the vast majority of reports are from the same eastern parts of the US and Canada and we have made some changes on our end that should be helping that particular area. Already seeing a couple of reports that things are better but we are still monitoring the situation. If we get any further information we will share it here.

4 Likes

Thank you kindly for your update. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

thanks

Please can we also have a banwave to save the season from all the botters?

1 Like

Much better, thank you!

Seems better so far. Didn’t see any Rubber banding. I hope it lasts :slight_smile:

1 Like