Diablo II: Resurrected PTR 2.6 | Has Ended

Diablo II: Resurrected PTR 2.6 | Has Ended

The PTR 2.6 test introduces eight new Rune Words for you to take into the fight against Hell’s armies. Jump into the PTR to experience their might firsthand on January 24 at 10:00 a.m. PST!

View Full Article

12 Likes

The new Rune Words are only a portion of the content arriving with Patch 2.6, stay tuned for what else is to come when the Patch officially releases.

Hoping for some more bug squashing! :beetle: :bug:
cough Strafe attack rating bug cough

:grin:

12 Likes

Not too interested in the new rune words but I’m looking forward to the rest of the patch as well.

7 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

6 Likes

literally the single most important sentence they ever said about this patch, oof otherwise. MASSIVE oof

10 Likes

New runewords are only a portion of the content, nice! please blizzard, give us gem/rune stacking or currency tab, we need more space on our stash!!!

10 Likes

Only a portion but the reason for the ptr is only the addition of RWs. Weird.

5 Likes

20 character slots is enough for someone who deletes their characters every ladder.

Lets face the truth… The vast majority of people don’t delete their characters every ladder.

Bump it up to 50 characters, and that’s final. I feel that would be enough to pacify the vast majority of players when it comes to both space and number of builds possible. That’d allow one of every class in every mode of play, ladder and non-ladder, plus two additional.

5 Likes

I hope Blizzard bring us gems runes and other stackable things because this certain would save a lot of space and make trade even more fun to do, Stash space certainly would bring a lot more players to the game. currency tab is also great because with that the need for mule will drastically reduce. its so frustrating having to wait till I find somoene to trade in order to keep farming.

3 Likes

Almost every post mentions gem/rune stacking. Loot filter and expanded shared stash are the other QoL items frequently mentioned, but in true Blizzard fashion they make a post extremely rarely and respond to nothing. Maybe if they said they’re not going to do it people would quit bringing it up, but that would require communication with your users. My favorite is when they do their semi-monthly post and people say, oh Pez, what about this? Thanks so much Pez! and then — crickets lol

Edited - this comes across very negative, so take it to mean I just get frustrated about the lack of communication. I bought D2R solely wanting a graphics update which we got, and I don’t even expect continued improvement. So kudos to Blizzard for that and thanks for still working on the game.

5 Likes

Can we get an official confirmation that once season 3 goes live with these new ladder RW, then the season 1 ladder RW can be make in non-ladder or not?

2 Likes

Can we please have expanded D2 Classic stash? Thanks.

9 Likes

they already confirmed on twitter that strafe’s srcdamage and attack rating issues would be “addressed” in 2.6 (whatever that means)

3 Likes

Well that’s great! Here’s hoping that bugfix didn’t slip their mind!! :slight_smile:

I want to make my strafezon go pewpewpewpewpewpew!!! :bow_and_arrow: (and actually hit things)

2 Likes

As someone who like to play both classic and LoD, there’s definitely not enough character slots to be able to handle it all and because of that I do have to delete my characters every ladder, which feels like a waste of time to me because what do I have to show for it you know?

2 Likes

A PTR just to test runewords? Kind of a waste really. Please give classic the shared stash and bring back Azurewraith crystal sword.

2 Likes

So it seems. they deny that ppl want itemization and statsh management QoLs or seems to forget that we are constatly asking for it. me and my friend are fighting for it. we’ve been asking this so much

3 Likes

I’m sorry blizz but the way you’re handling d2r’s future has been pretty piss poor. This all feels like updates made by interns who don’t know how to code so they are asked to make some random runewords on hero editors they had to download off google…

Seriously, we get ptr to test some random runewords which are nearly all trash and yet they have so much more in the works? Why arent we testing real QoL updates and lobby changes? Blizz is just phoning this in at the aboslute bare minimum to appear they are progressing the game…they need to hire the developers for No Man’s Sky on a proper lesson of listen to fans, knowing how the game is played and update the game accordingly.

7 Likes

again i`m 110% on spot

and all my complain are justify a other mediocre season

oh boy poor ww barbarian so so boring

wasting time testing low level rune word :rofl: but season 3 last ptr they drop sundercharm without testing anything :roll_eyes: make perfect sense

i dont expect anything major because they will dont add content without testing on the ptr , all you have is low level rune word

2 Likes

new reply from PezRadar on reddit about 2.6:
"Just for added transparency – To get the PTR up quickly and in-time, we focused on the RWs for this one so we can get feedback and possibly make additional changes post PTR before 2.6 hits.

This required us to strip out things like some of the bug fixes or some features coming in the final 2.6 items that people will see with final patch notes. We do address TZ items, 2.4 Runewords hitting non-ladder, etc."

1 Like