Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4.3. | Now Live

Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4.3. | Now Live

Explore a variety of updates introduced for console and PC online lobbies in Patch 2.4.3. along with a 50% buff to Magic Find from June 30–July 4.

View Full Article

30 Likes

Uh oh…

MAGIC FIND BONUS

You feel an intense rush of energy coursing through your veins, a faint internal humming overriding your own pulse. From June 30–July 4, a mysterious energy source will grant you a 50% buff to Magic Find, providing an increased chance to receive Legendary, Magic, Rare, Set, or Unique loot as a drop from slain foes. This bonus stacks with any additional increases to Magic Find provided by your items.

Looks to be additive… But still, uh oh.

2 Likes

When? in 2560 after christ?

Cain cube fix :smiley: Praise the Sun!

8 Likes

It’s an additive. If you don’t have any items that provide mf, then you already have 50%. That’s what I understood

1 Like

are you telling me they’re actually fixing WW and i can play barb again… WHAT??? i thought this day would never come.

someone told me they fixed WW and i was like… r u sure… lol.

2 Likes

Nice… Maybe I can play frenzy/WW barb again! Woohoo!

Hopefully the dreaded character “lock” issue doesn’t happen, where all items and skills are red, have to quit the game.

nice, ww baba is back but i expected more improvements for lobby, we need check new changes.

1 Like

The Lobby now is very good, if we get achievements and lobby portraits in the future will give another reason to play much more.

2 Likes

Game name filter… Very very nice.

9 Likes

Yeah the search filter was really needed. Great job dev team :heart_on_fire:

I can’t wait to try it out. I’ll be sure to make a feedback post after experiencing it for a few days.

2 Likes

I would actually encourage the devs to do more events like this. Really good idea to get people hyped for Diablo 2 weekends.

Great work guys :saluting_face:

4 Likes

Solid update, this team is the only ‘hope’ I have left in Blizzard, keep up the good work.

5 Likes
  • Fixed an issue where resurrect costs were inconsistent for high-level mercenaries.

I thought the high costs to resurrect mercenaries were part of the game in D2R, but in the end it turned out to be a bug. Finally my hard-earned gold will no longer be wasted :stuck_out_tongue:

Eh, it still kind of scares me though… D3 and all… While 50% MF is basically nothing, the buffs need to be kept at a reasonable rate… I think a mid-season buff would be fine.

1 Like

Oh good, on a long weekend, when Im at the cottage. Thanks BLizzard :man_facepalming:

Kidding, there are some parts of this patch that I really like!
Fixed Cain cube ID
Cube in inventory hotkey, very cool! Pretty much locks in that Blizz supports the veteran gamers who use the cube as extra inventory.

Lobby Fixes! About time they caught up to the mods that had this years ago, adding in a search function, double click, hopefully fixing the lobby refresh and games list population blunder as they just promised to do!

Another great progress, more to come Devs!

2 Likes

66k to res my rogue :(, 50k for Emilio

Blizzard works on the sly. It was working on the patch while we thought the game was abandoned. Out of nowhere she bans several cheaters and maphackers and announces a good patch for the game.

4 Likes

I guess ban waves happen prior to goodies coming to the game…

MORE BANWAVES BLIZZARD!!! WEEKLY!!! lol :laughing:

Added a new “Loot to Cube” skill for controllers in the general skills menu. Using this skill on an item will pick it up and place it in your Horadric Cube, if there is space.

better to have an option in game menu to turn on/off the loot directly into the cube horadrim. for pc user, this should be great