Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 | Ladder Now Live

Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 | Ladder Now Live

Read on to learn more about Patch 2.4 balance updates and the official Ladder launch.

View Full Article

41 Likes

oh God !!! it is real

edit: what about wrong trap damage showed in ui with eye of griffon?

2 Likes

Wooooohoooo! Lets gooooooo!!!

:partying_face:

Sweet! 2.4 letsa go!

1 Like

Hype!

more chars required

4 Likes

they do exist! thank you

Ladder Launch Timing:

North America March 31 at 5PM PDT
Europe April 1 at 1AM CET
Asia April 1 at 9AM KST

Uuh, lol

7 Likes

Yes it’s real :star_struck: thanks

• Fixed an issue where Unique monster packs with mana drain were draining way more mana than was intended

Manaburn bug addressed?

Not seeing anything about the random bug that causes Iron Golems to become targetable… I guess I’ll still be making junk gear Iron Golems… :sob: Hopefully one day I’ll be able to safely make a Pride IG.

5 Likes

yea mis posted that one good catch

Finally, come on boys. take water and food, pretend to be ill and lets roll

Man I can’t believe they finally fixed this

1 Like

Eh, I got used to it, didn’t bother me much… It made the game more challenging. BUT, I understand the complaints about it especially with melee characters.

are the new runewords now pure ladder only? I thought you will be able to make them after the ladder ends also in non-ladder. Doesn’t sound like this is the case now in the description or am I missing sth.?

2 Likes

Uhh yeah, oops. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

• Fixed an issue where Unique monster packs with mana drain were draining way more mana than was intended

So no more drain to 0 and cancellation of your ES on a fallen melee attack against 5500 mana?

3 Likes

Still a bit ambiguous from what I’ve seen, but the language seems to be ladder only.

I’m also wondering this about the new cube upgrades for sets.

Not sure if it was always there and I missed it or it was updated, but the changes page now says the new Cube Recipes are Ladder Only. Figures…

Come on guys! Don’t fail us!

Yeah. It is not March anymore and we are past April 1st. Also Daylight Savings time.

Looks like this might not be the most updated version of the document. Note sent so hopefully they clarify the times/dates.

4 Likes

According to the notes, it looks like they restored the original damage radius change for the Paladins holy fire/shock/freeze. It was changed to just double damage at melee range only…

• Damage scales based on distance to the caster. Aura will deal double damage at melee range and linearly scale to normal damage at maximum range
1 Like