12 hrs queue for 6 hrs play and bugs

so i have a few hrs. each day before work to play but most of that time is spent waiting in the queue [.5 -1.5 hrs que time 1 hr game play. Then there is the constant town portal crash : it appears many of the crashes happen when i open a portal.
Next bug : something in blizzards software doesnt play nice with icue i have the SCIMITAR RGB Optical MOBA/MMO Gaming Mouse and ever so often all four of my screens blank right out ,the game crashes and icue also crashes losing 1-3 of my monitors. have to re detect my monitors and reload icue and the game before i can play again.

Why was this even released as a finished product, blizzards not doing a very great job in retaining its customers base ,highly unlikely i will purchase another blizzard product again and if i do it will never be on a product launch
extremely disappointed

Seems like your video card is crashing. Make sure you use the latest drivers and also make sure you set all video settings to the lowest possible.

What’s your video card btw?

I have played dozens of games on my system and crash free for 1000s of hrs since it was built, except this one game.
system drivers upto date ,system is a amd 5900,gigabyte master with monoblock, asus ek 3070 all running at about 40-45 c.
That sounds like a blizzard answer ,blame the customers computer instead of their own incompetence . [not saying you work for them ] Then they wonder why they are losing player bases to their games.
out of about 30 players on my friends list well over half of them have not been online for 7-9 years and up till d2r came out 90 % of them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.