:frowning_face::cry::sob:

10 Likes

100% not surprised. 20chars

4 Likes

okay, who farted? Classic Blizzard.

Confirmed:

Bah humbug.

Keep after it Blizzard!!11!1

Sadly, it seems so. I hope nobody loses anything major. At least it is not a big rollback.

More reasons that patches and ladder need to be well separated. I can’t imagine if ladder had started at the same time.

6 Likes

I shall continue to not play until 2.4 has launched, so I’m unaffected entirely. Too busy torturing my colonists in RimWorld.

10 Likes

I stopped playing as well. Rollbacks? Pfft… I am immune. I wouldn’t care if I lost what little I saved anyway. It’s not like I can’t find the stuff again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, speedy communication from the Blue side of things. Incoming second delay to 2.4 though, groan.

Glad I made the switch to Offline weeks ago.

5 Likes

3rd time will be charm hahaha.

and here i am trying to play some SP to get used to map reading for the ladder reset, but i haven’t logged in in the last 30 days, so im getting the loop of DRM log in crap…

2 Likes

Eh this kind of stuff happens. D2r Is running on a bunch of legacy D2 code, and you can bet your butt its an ugly mess they slapped together 20 years ago having no idea people would be using it and playing it 20+ years later.

3 Likes

Mmmm, spaghetti… code. :slight_smile:

Devs are like “What is this single core optimized madness!?!” “Oh wait, the game came out when single cores were all that was available to the average consumer.”

Name another developer or company 6-7 months into launch still cant even get servers or chat to work? How about don’t fire the blizzard north people that programmed the game in a script your fresh outta college javascript nerds dont understand?

PAY THE $ FOR A REAL DEVELOPER

Fix the game, no excuses 7 months later, oh and btw where is my ladder I was promised when i purchased this PoS?!

11 Likes

In retrospect, they probably should have kept the old system of gateway regions locked, then migrated later through PTRs.

4 Likes

Hell, at this point put LoD back online, it was better

1 Like

CD Projekt and Cyberpunk 2077 and it’s myriad of problems. You’re welcome.

1 Like

Yeah, I mean Project D2 figured it out. What gives?

3 Likes

Crap…im gonna lose about 4 keys

Yeah pay the PD2 devs to fix this mess, a small team made a 10x better game…

5 Likes

Those D2 mods didn’t redesign the game from the ground up, nor did they introduce modern netcode to a 20 year old game. Project D2 and Path of Diablo both utilize the same garbage that the game has had since it came into existence, so comparing D2R to these is moot point.

6 Likes