+1 teleport enchant

Make a quest line where you get a +1 teleport enchantment to any item. BOOM Enigma issue resolved.

Casters still have a slight advantage though since they will have higher FCR most of the time. So there is still that problem if we are trying to encourage build diversity

7 Likes

As long as werewolves and bears can use it too.

2 Likes

What this quest will give to sorc?

2 Likes

Just a cheap Runeword alternative to Enigma would do. Preferably if like low, mid, and high Level. Also hope they allow Shapeshifters to Teleport.

3 Likes

No, thank you, if you want teleport, you have a few items with teleport Charges already.

8 Likes

will def not happen :neutral_face: :pinching_hand:

1 Like

Battle Orders? Wouldn’t that be nice…

1 Like

Find Item :smiley:

1 Like

A cold sorc with find item is so sad…

1 Like

BOOM, the entire game is destroyed.
Why do you all hate melee builds so much?

You can literally buy a staff with teleport on from ormus in normal and use that on a swap.

3 Likes

They should delete these forums.

3 Likes

There is no enigma issue so we dont need to solve it.

2 Likes

It will give 2 more skill points to allocate elsewhere. :smile:

But I don’t like it if all can teleport without investment to enigma.

I mean sorce barely has to invest anything to be able to teleport anywhere

They should delete teleport.

She is also squishy with not as much to give in the means of defending herself… her teleport is used also as a offensive tool… Enigma settles tele for all other classes! if u cant build an enigma or dont want to take the space up using an enigma … stated above use a tele staff, if that does not work for you… then get over it… I second bears should be able to tele!

“We must get rid of enigma, enigmas ruined the game!” /cheers

“We must give everyone cheap knock off of enigma, everyone must have teleport!” /cheers

Y’all don’t know what the hell you want or what the hell you’d do with it if you got it. But it is clear that if you can’t have teleport cheap and easy then you don’t want anyone to have it at all. Petty.

2 Likes

Could even have it capped to a certain FCR. I would even be happy if I can only have it after defeating hell baal.

I would think a better idea would be to add a new runeword that gives +1 teleport, like a weaker baby Enigma that can be used for early games.