1 or two public games showing

Yet when I ask my friends in the same region, they say there are way more. I submitted a ticket and claimed a “connection problem.” I’m at 1 mbps.

Theres two lobbies per region and no one can crossplay anymore after yesterday’s secret update. You can keep relaunching your game until it puts you on the same server

1 Like

PLEASE BLIZZARD.

i know the devs are working very hard so i’m trying not to complain, but if this is true, it will literally kill public games even more than the minute cooldown for trying to join a game that’s full or doesn’t exist

i feel like the devs didn’t take into consideration the 1000s upon 1000s of people who get game names outside of the diablo 2 lobby

there are multiple trade discord servers with 15000+ (fifteen thousand, not fifteen hundred) players each. also other forum communities with thousands of players each.

all those players get game names outside of the lobbies. me included. this is how i noticed the issue

imagine all the people split on servers and now can’t even join private or public games, something that was extremely simple in legacy d2.

please. i know you are working hard. but please don’t think this is a fix to server issues. it is ruining the online experience

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.