“Failed to enter game, this character is already in a game on the server”

All account stacked. A character is in game. It seems like I’ve lost my weapon. Please help me. Thanks

2 Likes

Hey Buddy, me too and many others players,all char are stuck in server game…I ried we musst wait maybe 24 hours :frowning:

In 2022 is unacceptable. It’s so frustrating that the only thing you can do is to wait. Anyway, thank you for information.

Yea, i dont now why program for autoKICK unnactive characters, why we must wait so long…i read program make this 1x time for day…I was kicked in game playing—freeze image and done,only same mesage: Failed to enter game …

The funny thing is that I was playing. I was doing a respec and then everything has blown-up. So upset

Same here. Plz blizzard fix your game

1 Like

Me too, i was in hell in combat…and on ground was 2 rune :(, i think internet fault but nothig, internet was faine… This make server-lost connection or something and problem exist :frowning: 2 weeks shine sun and i cannt play, today snowing and i was happy, after 1 hour playing…thx for answer

Same issue.
“Failed to Enter Game – This Character is Already in a Game on the Server. Please try again”.

1 Like

I am in the same boat … EU region if it matters at all …

1 Like

Today is this big problem, i read many same message or issues.

I also have this issue. I tried switching servers to see if it works but the issue follows me around everywhere. Let’s hope this gets resolved soon.

Same problem here, been like that for the past > 12 hours…

same here, since more than 24 hours