Where can we get our WC3 keys if we preordered WC3: reforged?

I have spoken with a GM about this, below is the reply:
I’m Game Master Larissooquie, I hope your day is going well!

I know you’ve been waiting a lot longer than is ideal for a reply so your patience has been very much appreciated.

You are right, players who pre-purchase Warcraft III: Reforged will receive Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne cd-keys as a bonus.
The bonus cd-keys will be delivered sometime after the original purchase, however, at this time, we do not have a timeframe for when the classic keys will be delivered,

I hope this clarified the issue for you.

As far as I’m aware, there is currently no way to purchase the original game on the blizzard store, yet 3 days ago I could have purchased cd keys for wc3 and the frozen throne for £9 each and be playing them now.
How is it that these cd keys no longer exist? Can it really be that difficult to create and distribute them for people who have preordered WC3: reforged?

Warcraft 3 Reforged Beta

Hello, did you received your cd key? I have the same question.

Not yet, I was told by a Game Master that the best thing to do was post on the forums and try to generate a big enough thread to get the Blizzgods attention on this :wink:
So here I am!
I guess anyone who is interested in getting their key should add to the thread and let Blizzard know!

I assume many people want to enjoy wc3 original and dive back into it until we can enjoy the reforged version of the game. At least that’s true for me and i will not preorder until you let me access the original game with that purchase.

Game master told me the same thing. I also pre-ordered reforged and would like to play classic version as soon as possible.

Looking for my CD key as well I prepurchased a few days ago anyone get keys yet?

Nothing yet!.. Maybe they’re too busy dealing with the backlash from some unhappy blizzard fans?!

Where is my KEY! im tired of waiting. I lost my original keys and you updated the client so I had to re type the original cd keys which have long been lost and now I cant play! please fix it ASAP

Same here, waiting for my Keys :smiley: that way i can finally log in with my laptop when im logged in with my desktop with its old keys :smiley:

I just got this answer from support 10 minutes ago.
thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately there will be currently no Warcraft 3 classic key be included in the Warcraft 3: Reforge purchase. Warcraft 3: Reforge is a complete separate product, so if your friend also wants to play the classic version, then he has to buy the game separately. If you have any other questions, then don’t hesitate to contact us again.

HEEYY! Me tooo, I pre-ordered and was hoping to get the cd -keys to play classic version, and now there’s some people saying they won’t give it anymore… o.O

But where do we buy Wc3 ?

Yes, where do we buy it? Can’t find it in the games tab of my bnet account and the link from the wc3 section is broken. Is there seriously no way to buy them anymore?

I got a similar message from a GM… did they change their minds? if so that’s pretty unfair.
Here is what I got
"Right now there is no news about you getting a copy of the original games when you pre-purchase the game so it won’t be on your account right now.
Please keep an eye on the Warcraft 3: Reforged website though for any updates on this!"

I was under the impression that with the pre-order of Wc3 Reforged, we’d be able to get a free key of roc/tft so we’d immediatly could start playing untill reforged came out. IF this isn’t the case I won’t preorder and I hope more people will follow.

Any word on this? I really plan on pre-ordering eventually but I’d rather spend that money elsewhere if the original games don’t come with the reforged edition. Some clarification would be nice…

I agree with you . it is a pity . I want to play a game and i can´t .Blizzard has even baan warcraft III classic one from the shop.

My Ticket :
I want to buy Warcraft 3 Region of Chaos and TfT (I had the game 3 times but lost it over the last 15 years …) and now i can’t buy it in you store anymore Site error : 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND isn’t this a bit unfair ? I did pre purchase Wc3 Reforged because i thought that i can play also Wc3 because there was no actual way to buy it.
17 hours ago

This ticket has been marked as Answered.
17 hours ago
Gm answer:

Pelzzakka
Hello there O!

Game Master Pelzzakka here, Thank you for contacting us today I hope everything is going well. I understand that you were looking to purchase WarCraft III Region of Chaos and Frozen Throne.

I totally get where you are coming from but Warcraft III classic versions of Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne are currently unavailable for purchase. While there are no current plans to bring them back you can keep an eye on playwarcraft3. com/en-us/ for any information that the developers have regarding those old titles they would post there.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. I hope the rest of your day is amazing (ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò) pound it Oliver!

How do you get a dwarf on you your roof?

Tell’em the drinks are on the house.

@atuan as i know grubby will give us news if something happenes (he’s a wc3 streamer) as far as i know he gave a interview at the blizzcon and did speak to the devs
they have some issues with the cd-key something is bugged and it needs to be fixed first

Is it really the case that people cannot buy tft/roc anymore? People are probably hyped after Reforged announcement and Blizz’s best move is to make it impossible for old wc3 fans to pay/play the game?