Suggestions for the live stream event early next year

Hey! I’d like to give some suggestions for the Blizzcon live stream coming early next year.

Here’s my list:
Virtual Ticket NEW exclusive benefits:

1. A chat system to interact with other Blizzard enthusiasts.
  2. It would be awesome if there were a 1 - 2 hour session where, if you’re lucky and you get picked, you get the opportunity to ask a developer from your favorite game one question you wish.
  3. Game Demos - Virtual ticket owners should gain a 5 day access to… let’s say a OW2 Blizzcon demo where people can try the Rio mission that was on the Blizzcon floor last year at home.

In-game rewards
Here are my suggestions for the Blizzcon 2020/early 2021 virtual ticket in-game rewards.

1. Overwatch: Malthael Reaper & Auriel Mercy skins. A spray & player icon that has the “BLIZZCON” logo on them would be a nice addition also.
  2. World of Warcraft: A new Blizzcon mount where you get to ride a large Murloc. Yeah. That’s right. It will only be a ground mount, but it will be the best damn ground mount to ever exist. Trust me.
  3. Diablo 3: This time the rewards for Diablo 3 will likely be the very last Blizzcon rewards for the game now that Diablo 4 is approaching. So we need to make these ones extra special. A Malthael inspired transmog set with Malheal wings, AND a mini Maltheal pet would be perfect.
  4. Warcraft 3: Reforged: Perhaps a new skin for Arthas where he’s wearing the Lich King armor from WoW, and his horse should look exactly like the mount Invincible from WoW too.
  5. Starcraft, Hearthstone & HoTs: I don’t play these games, so yeah. :frowning:

Extras
The Blizzcon goodie bag will be on the Blizzard Gear website as usual. The goodie bag should include a couple of face masks which are decorated with Blizzard characters. These face masks should also be sold separately from the goodie bag.

Funko Pop - It would be great if you guys made a deal with the Funko company to produce a limited edition Blizzcon Bastion themed funko pop.