HUGE letdown... What is this

I have to admit, I was pretty surprised that they DIDN’T announce a D2 Remastered.

Alright, you win cause that’s fair lol.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

WTF? omg a pice of s**t…and u can play it on mobile…hurreeeyyy pfff… i was playing Diablo form D1 a loved D2 i like D3 and now …hope u lose all ur players…and u wont be so greedy next time …oh there is no next time from me bye bye blizz.

I propose to vote for the abolition of diablo on mobile devices, who for like a given post !!!

Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Starcraft 2(lol…): No drastic addition that would build upon current gameplay, just more of the same.

Hearthstone: MTG Arena has made this game irrelevant to me but I understand some people still very much enjoy the game and the devs are actually competent at coming with new interesting mechanics for the game. Probably the only team at blizzard that’s worth anything right now.

Warcraft 3 Reforged: Just an ugly remaster for little Timmy’s parent’s credit card and people who still don’t understand the marketing value of nostalgia. Inb4 they mess it up and don’t translate the movement of the old engine unto the new one properly.

WoW Classic: We’re screwing up retail on so many levels but worry not. Now you can pay AGAIN for the same game that you already paid for over the course of 10+ years. I wouldn’t mind paying for access to classic servers if BfA wasn’t so atrocious, but now I feel like I need to pay for a game I have no interest in, to play a game that I already paid for.

WoW BfA: Brand new gorgeous looking cinematic for a creatively bankrupt story. Saurfang is Vol’jin 2.0, Silvanas is Garosh 2.0 and Illidan is your friendly edgy anime chosen one. We miss you, Chris.

Diablo Immortal: [Edited by Blizzard] WHO IS MAKING THESE BRAIN-DAMAGED DECISIONS? This is a downgraded Diablo 3 with unimpressive new abilities and reskinned models. The only redeeming quality this game might have is the story, good [Edited by Blizzard] luck with that folks.

I think the sad truth is that ACTIVISION-blizzard doesn’t need to be competitive anymore, the masses have “accepted mediocrity” and that is good enough for their new business model. Indoctrination complete.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

LuL - The Salt is real.

Netflix was not canceled…

Ehh, I’ll wait another decade for an actual Diablo game to come out, rather than touch this mobile cash grab garbage. I thought gaming was supposed to be moving forward, not taking a step back 10 years.

Brevik? lol, the salty neckbeard?

WoW Classic: We’re screwing up retail on so many levels but worry not. Now you can pay AGAIN for the same game that you already paid for over the course of 10+ years. I wouldn’t mind paying for access to classic servers if BfA wasn’t so atrocious, but now I feel like I need to pay for a game I have no interest in, to play a game that I already paid for.

This is wrong… they said it would be free to anyone with a subscription to the current game.

That’s kinda their fault… if they want to be there in person for big announcements look at previous years. Every few are pretty meh.

Activision does not hold majority control… soooo not quite seeing it

uhhh wat… all this was approved under Mike…

Wth are you rambling on about

I can’t help but feel like if there was any other Diablo announcement then people would be much more receptive of Diablo Immortal. The game is catering to a new fanbase that theyre trying to bring in when the existing fanbase is majority PC gamers.

I’m sure there is SOMETHING in the works but any mention of D4, D3 exp or D2 remake would have given the existing fans something to look forward to. Blizz set bad expectations, hyped it beyond what it deserved and missed managed how this was announced.

I love how dead the crowd was to the news. You could feel it in the air even at home. I hope Blizz felt it, and I hope it made them crap their pants.

For those who PAID for blizzcon but cannot see the reveal video in the stream, here someone put it on youtube.
I cant believe I paid for this stream.

I hope and pray that Blizz will make a PC version of Diablo Immortal. I don’t use smartphones and have no intention of ever getting one. I love the D3 story and was excited to hear that Diablo Immortal would “fill in the blanks” between D2 (which I didn’t get a chance to play) and D3.

Now because this is “mobile only” I’m left out in the cold. I want that missing lore! I want to experience all those moments, all those battles and epic events! Seriously Blizz… make this a PC game as well as a mobile one so that ALL of your “Blizzard Family” can get in on the fun!!

Is Diablo Immortal exclusively on the mobile platform, or can it work on PC as well?

"
It’s mobile exclusive for now. It’ll be compatible with Android and iOS and we don’t have any plans for PC yet. Everybody has a cell phone, right?

"

Do you know that the audience in front of you is mostly PC gamers?!?!! you basically said “I don’t give two _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ if you want it on pc. play it on your phone if u want”

at this point you can tell blizzard lost their soul.

EA command & conquer got torn to shreds for their mobile game.

HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT BLIZZ?

You loved the Diablo 3 story when they retconned both of the previous games!? They literally just trashed the first two games to make D3. Full retcon revamp.

You literally must not be a Diablo fan. Who cares about the new trash lore?

Yup won’t be buying this garbage…Total let down!