HUGE letdown... What is this

Stay a while and listen …wish i hadn’t

Honestly, I’m not usually given to rage and hyperbole, but this is the single most ridiculous and disappointing Diablo-related announcement I’ve ever heard.

Yup. Came here just to say this. The only satisfaction I’m getting from this announcement is watching the presenters choke because they’re trying to sound all excited about the mobile game and trying to get everyone on board their money mobile train, and the audience is just dead panning them.

We get it blizzard, you don’t want to release competition while you milk the wow cow… but this is greedy and moronic on so many levels. You are becoming a meme of yourselves.

The thing that Activision needs to understand is that there is massive demand for genuine artists who create dark, diabolical, gothic ARPG’s. Since they aren’t willing to step up and make that happen, other developers will. Granted, the isometric view and the Diablo name probably won’t be included in other games, but look at something like the Witcher 3. It’s an absolute masterpiece, one of the top ten selling games of all time, and is only missing the multiplayer aspect.

In the future, there will be developers to snatch up this market, and Activision will wonder why the hell no one buys into their BS anymore.

They need to leave their haphazard gaming philosophy to CoD, and let Blizz be Blizz, but that obviously isn’t happening.

Within a decade, I guarantee that Blizzard no longer exists, and it’s just Activision. I wouldn’t be surprised if all of the Blizzard franchises are dead at that point.

I hope this new Diablo game for mobile will play on the new iPad Pros. It looks dope and that new machine has unprecedented graphics power for a tablet.

Bliz wtfing hell are you thinking with this sh… diablo on mobli and not a d4 for pc i really feel that you have taken one of my most loved franchises and done a giant sh… on it

Money money money

we want your moneyt.

Diablo 3 mobile…oh i mean Diablo immoral.

Mobile? Did I really hear them say mobile?
I must have misheared.

“When you link your account all your friends will be waiting there.”
Erm, no they won’t, because it’s on mobile!

I can hardly watch anymore the crowd is dead… This is embarrassing.

I said that the worst case scenario for Diablo at Blizzcon would be a new playable character. #diabloimmortal is SO much worse! So bad that I’m actually posting in a forum, I hate posting in forums.

dont panic people they are working on someething much bigger… :wink:

BlizzCon 2018 is almost here and we’ve seen a lot of rumors flying around about our plans for Diablo at the show. These are very exciting times—we currently have multiple teams working on different Diablo projects and we can’t wait to tell you all about them . . . when the time is right.

We know what many of you are hoping for and we can only say that “good things come to those who wait,” but evil things often take longer. We appreciate your patience as our teams work tirelessly to create nightmarish experiences worthy of the Lord of Terror.

While we won’t be ready to announce all of our projects, we do intend to share some Diablo-related news with you at the show.

November 2 will be an especially diabolical date—not only is it the first day of BlizzCon, it’s also when Diablo III arrives on the Nintendo Switch. If you’re planning to pick up the game (the digital download will be available starting at midnight on launch day) and are joining us in Anaheim, be sure to bring your console. We’d love to slay some demons with you on the show floor.

Again, we want to thank you for your patience and support. We are eternally grateful to you and the millions of other Diablo fans around the world whose passion for this franchise inspires us and keeps our fires burning.

We’ll see you in hell . . . and at BlizzCon!

Honestly was kind of expecting a Diablo 2 Remaster. That would have been quality, and gotten many people excited. I don’t understand why the would port Diablo 3 of all things to Mobile. Diablo 3 is trash, has always been trash.

The only defense I ever hear for Diablo 3 is that it’s a lot better than release, but that doesn’t make it a good game today. Diablo 3 is the biggest letdown in gaming history.

Diablo 3 is currently the worst and most expensive ARPG on the market, (that people actually play). There are so many options out there, and the Diablo 3 today is still worse than the competition. Better than release doesn’t make it good today.

I will play this game to try it, as long as its Free to Play. MTX though, I’m not spending any more money on the Diablo franchise until something of quality is released. This is not that.

You’re missing the point here. Yes they have other projects going they always do. What people are upset about is spending so much money on tickets when they have barely anything to announce.

Yep, this exactly. ^

Not only that, but they’ve proven that they are greedy as hell and are pumping out more D3 BS when D3 killed the franchise. They’re shameless in their approach, and have learned nothing from the fans walking away from the Diablo franchise.

Yes, with the increased prices of tickets this year, this is a little ridiculous. It seems the VT bought a chance to play WoW Classic Demo and a free hero on HotS.

The booing summed it up.

A Catastrophic Dissapointment!

Even Blizzard thinks how to earn more money… they are not the same people with the passion by the time Diablo 2 was alive… I feel so pity for all you developer guys… You are literally DESTROYED one of the greatest titles ever lived. Congratulations…

The crowd is booing now haha

Oh my, they are dropping the ball.

People are not happy and they ask if we don’t have phones?
Well Blizz, listen up. We DON’T want to play on our mobile devices. Simple as that.

DONT YOU GUYS HAVE PHONE?!

Yeah but mobile gaming sucks. And surely as gamers these guys would know that.