Do children under 10 years old need a ticket?

Some of the other Cons I’ve been to 10 and under are free ie: comicon, walkerstalker, frightmare ect… My kiddo is 9. So I wasn’t sure if he needed a pass or not. Going to buy tickets May 8th hopefully. Thanks in advance for any of your knowledge or input.

Yes, he will need a ticket as well. I asked a Blizz rep last year and they told me that anyone attending (Children included) needs a ticket. Unless it changed this year but I doubt it.

Children regardless of age need tickets. Keep in mind that there are no kids tickets available and they will need a parent/guardian with them to pick up their badge.

That’s what i thought, thank you.

It hasn’t changed! Though you all have done a great job at answering this already I just wanted to add from the rules section:

Some content at BlizzCon® may not be suitable for children. Anyone under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Absolutely no children 5 years of age or under will be permitted to enter. No strollers will be allowed in the Anaheim Convention Center.
https://blizzcon.com/en-us/event-info/attendees/rules

Thanks all!

Will this be enforced? I’m just wondering since I’ve seen little ones that are well below 5 at the con in years prior, some of which were babies…

This isn’t entirely accurate. Last year I distinctly remember seeing a family with both an infant and a 3ish year old. I remember thinking WTH is an infant doing here and feeling sorry for the baby. Blizzcon is no place for an baby.

I’ve been to them all and this was my first time seeing children that young there.

This is the expectation we set about enforcement. I cannot speak to what folks may have seen on site in previous years, but I would not recommend bringing a child under the age of 5 in hopes that this rule could be circumvented.

ahhh ok! My concern came from being a cosplayer- I’ve accidentally bumped into someone carrying a baby and felt horrible about it.
So the no little ones under 5 is more of a recommendation than it is an actual rule: got it :slight_smile:

seems more like a 90:10 ratio on a No :slight_smile:

They quoted the rule that says no one under 5. If you actually see any children under 5 in the con I would assume they’re there with someone working the con and that is how they bypassed the rule. If you take a child that isn’t old enough to attend I would make sure you have a backup plan for when you are turned away.

Some content at BlizzCon® may not be suitable for children. Anyone under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Absolutely no children 5 years of age or under will be permitted to enter. No strollers will be allowed in the Anaheim Convention Center