BlizzCon Tickets - In Game Goodies

I can see the in game goodies for some of my games, but I am still missing the items for Diablo III and Heroes of the Storm. Also, while I can see the in-game skins for Starcraft II , they are locked and say that I need a BlizzCon ticket or virtual ticket to unlock. Is this a bug?

2 Likes

Same problem with the Starcraft item.

Same here. StarCraft skins locked.

It does not appear to be. The wings for Diablo 3 have not been added to the game yet - they’ll be added before the end of the year.

The Blizzard account you’re using the post with doesn’t appear to have played Heroes of the Storm recently and doesn’t appear to have logged into StarCraft II in a few years.

Keep in mind that if you have multiple Blizzard accounts, then only the Blizzard account that purchased/claimed the Virtual Ticket code will have access to the in-game items. They cannot be shared across multiple Blizzard accounts.

I expect this will be similar to the Diablo 3 wings, where it just hasn’t been enabled yet, but I’m going to ask about it to make sure.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 182 days. New replies are no longer allowed.