You were disconnected from battle.net

can any mod or admin say me for how much time i get temps ban and for what reason pls ??? i have play diablo2 LOD 18 years ago , and i come back like 4 day ago in , i was playing and i get disconected , after 20 mins im able to connect again , and in middle of my uber run i got disconected and now i cant log in back ago , i go got temp ban like 9 hours ago …

Hi,

See this support article:

There’s also a list of reasons for getting restricted here:

You can find out how long the restriction is for by putting in a ticket… I’m not sure whether Blizzard can or will tell you why you are getting a restriction.

If you want to put in a ticket, use the form here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1204/ticket . For the Diagnostic files, you can attach an “empty” text file called DxDiag.txt and MSInfo.txt – or you can attach the real files if you want.

In the Description… put as much details as you can… and put in your questions.

Good luck with this – I don’t know what the waiting time will be for a reply… it depends how busy they are.

1 Like

im sorry but i have see on forum muchs same of my post , and varios MVP - Technical Support and Customer services answer with the time of restriction and the reason of that restriction , so i hope they can answer me for know for how much time im restricted …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.