You were disconnected from battle.net please reconnect

So I’m not sure what happened here but now I get this msg all of a sudden. I do not have a business net connection or use a vpn.

Zellvintine, it looks like the disconnection error was caused by a temporary restriction. Most likely the restriction will be lifted after 14 days after it was applied, so around late 27th. We can’t see the exact cause for these, but based on what information we do have, it looks like oddly enough the IP address may be registered as a business connection. You should be able to play after the restriction as long as the problem that caused the restriction is addressed.

These restrictions cannot be removed as they are intended to prevent server abuse, but here’s a list of what may cause them.

You may want to check with the ISP to ensure the connection isn’t being registered as a business connection, and avoid any other behaviors or actions on the list. Obtaining a different IP Address or mobile hotspot may be some options until the restriction is lifted.

1 Like

if you have dyanmic ip address you can just uninstall game use different key and rewnew ur ip address that fixes these horrible punishments to players who just want to play. Why aren’t you trying to help us players instead punish us for nothing! it’s time us players fight back!

4 Likes

How in the world is it acceptable to place a 14 day restriction on someone for attempting to play on a business internet connection when there are no warnings about this anywhere? This is absurd.

Edited by Blizzard - this topic is being locked as this is an old post which was bumped. Please create your own thread or contact support.