You need more links to the forum boards

I am literally just trying to find the WoW forum boards to report some bug issues there, but I cannot FIND the link to it. You need to have easily found links, not ones buried in a teeny tiny corner. When it says Forums on the bnet site, visitors should get to have an additional drop-down menu that takes us to a specific game’s forum boards, not just bnet. I can’t report a bug in WoW using its support system right now BECAUSE of massive lag in-game that is literally kicking me out (which I believe is due entirely to the brand-new patch today, since I had zero issues logging out last night). BUT I CANNOT EASILY GET TO THE FORUM BOARDS SPECIFICALLY FOR WOW. Or for Hearthstone when I have issues with that.

Part of the job of fixing problems is making it EASY and NOT-FRUSTRATING for players to report those issues. It should be a very small piece of coding (comparatively) that could be easily slipped onto every webpage and a slightly more complex version into bnet itself.

An ADDITIONAL reason to make the forum boards easily reached for ALL games is so we can PRAISE you when you folks are doing a great job! Being frustrated along the way does NOT make us inclined to share those good things!

So please, PLEASE, make it super-easy to get to ALL game forums from every other game’s webpages, when it’s all done by the same (and officially affiliated) company!

It’s not rocket science! (Not even when it involves StarCraft!)

3 Likes