You know, 2021 could be a jsp-free & a bot-free year

It all depends on if you and I wish to say no to the nonsense that are those two unnecessary vectors that have attached themselves like a virus to the game.

Yes. We do need trading and a place to post fun threads, threads on builds, and helpful tips. This General Discussion forum could be a launching point for those and for many communication tools.

No one who loves gaming or who is new to the Diablo 2 games needs jsp nor bots to have fun on an old legacy game. I can’t stop those who do depend on jsp and bots to experience fun in their lives, yet I hope that you and I make healthier life choices and let those things go.

2021 could be a jsp-free and a bot-free year. Even if there are a few senseless bot operators, let them keep doing what they are doing as we cut our ties with their item shops, auto bot droppers, and their theft of the ladder.

There is a great tool for seeing who are the bots and who are the legits via a site called d2info. A really good peep is legit and is 2nd/3rd from the top on one of the ladders of the legit player list. I’ve played a number of chaos and baal runs with them. They are super nice. Those are valuable gamers. Say goodbye to jsp and to botting for 2021! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:alien: :dolphin:

1 Like

how about no

2 Likes

I love these posts

this guy can’t stop talking about jsp

1 Like

Wah wah that’s all I see when I look at the forums. Oh this person is botting and making gold wah wah. Please blizzard I can’t make that much gold so let me snitch them out cause they are smarter than I could ever be. People just need to play the game how they want to play it. So many babies online.

2 Likes

I’m ok with Bots so long as the don’t spam any advertisements. That’s total scum move right there. But Enchant bots and CBaal bots are kinda fun to have for players that don’t have gear yet or just really want to power level and it’s totally up to you to join in or pass.

JSP is a nice place to make meaningful trades for items that have values that go beyond what you can trade in game. For those players they need something for doing that and it has worked well for them. If you are legit and play self found or trade with others you trust to be self found then that’s great and I believe you are getting the better enjoyment of this game.

1 Like

I do agree with your thoughts on that.

It is the fake economy created by farming by bots which has lowered the value of a gamer’s experience. I have to share that while looking through jsp’s threads, it is a joy to see that its members are actively engaging in not buying anything with fg or bidding with only single digit offers for items that are in the 100s to 1000s of fg. Awesome! That is supa-awesome! :heart_eyes: Thank you to jsp members who are working from within to stop the false economy. There may come a day where jsp will be solely a community forum and not an environment for nonsense and deception. I am good with that.

:alien: :dolphin:

computer says no…