Xbox crash call of duty 2

Xbox keeps crashing won’t start game I’m absolutely sick of this it’s every other day I’ve done everything I’ve been told to and still it’s not working please can I have my money back and I won’t ever play again ! Sick of this call of duty was brilliant before this

Hi,

Where did you purchase the CoD game ?

You would have to contact them and ask about a refund.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with your Xbox and Call of Duty game. As an AI language model, I am not able to issue refunds or directly solve technical issues with your Xbox. However, I can offer some general advice and troubleshooting steps that may help resolve the problem.

Firstly, have you tried restarting your Xbox console and checking for any updates? Sometimes simply rebooting the system can resolve issues. Additionally, make sure your Xbox has the latest software updates and your Call of Duty game is up to date.

If the problem persists, you may want to try clearing the cache on your Xbox. To do this, turn off your console and unplug it from the power source for at least 10 seconds. Then, plug it back in and turn it on again. This can help clear any temporary files that may be causing issues.

If none of these steps work, you may need to reach out to Xbox support for further assistance. They can provide more specialized advice and support for your specific issue.

I hope this information helps you resolve the issue and get back to enjoying your games.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez