WOW51900319 error for 2 weeks now

I have been unable to log in my main toon for 2 weeks now. It allows me to connect long enough to see my toon in Silithus and within 1 sec kicks me out with the WOW51900319 connectivity error. I am in the grizzly hills realm and battle net will not allow me to submit a ticket with a bunch of files that I have repeatedly tried to do. I am beyond frustrated that no help is available to me to resolve this. I can log in my alt toons but not my main one. I am so close to completing the pathfinder 2 quest to receive flying and have not been able to proceed any further in 2 weeks. I am not what you would call computer knowledgeable with the inner workings of files etc. But have tried my best to submit a ticket. Where is the help from Blizzard I have never had such a hard time getting help?? I am a long time member. Thank you for any help

Hey, Sage! It sounds like with this only happening to your main toon that they probably are falling through the world in Silithus and just needs to be moved. The unable to move option should work, but if it gives you trouble, please use this option to contact our customer support directly.

Since this doesn’t sound like a technical issue, no files should be needed for this situation. In the future, we have a dedicated WoW forums. As this is not a classic game such as Diablo II, this thread has been closed.